Ch.1

I woke up with the sun blazing through my eyes and my best friend jumping on my bed.

"WAKE UP!!" She kept saying repetitively. As I was trying to remember what today was, it wasn't anybody's birthday or mabey anniversary? No, um mabey Friday?

"Ugh 5 more minutes." I groaned

"NO, NO, NO, NO, DANI ITS THE LAST DAY OF SCHOOL!!" Calli shouted. I instantly jolted out of bed, Its the last day of school, I thought, the last day of hell, my nightmare was over for 2 and a half months

Barely asleep anymore, thanks to Calli I got out of bed and changed into a white crop top with the words, " Normal is boring." White high waisted shorts and a jean jacket with brown boots. Leaving my hair naturally curly and only applying mascara and lip gloss. After I was finished getting ready Calli and I walked out the door.

School I naturally hate, Calli on the other hand loves it. When we walked in I could hear the excited conversations about how fast the school year flew by or what their going to do this summer. Me on the other hand just walked to mine and Calli's locker. I had English first with Calli so we headed towards the west side of the building when we were stopped by Daniel Jacks.

I just stood there awkwardly, me and Daniel had just gotten out of a bad relationship about a week ago and we had been dating for 2 years. I caught him cheating on me with a cheerleader, and it happened more than once and I was done.

"Uhh, hi?" Calli spoke sourly, after she found out she instantly hated him.

"Uh yeah I kinda want to talk to Dani about us, alone." He said quietly

I was done, "Look Daniel if you wanted to talk you should have, BEFORE I found out you where cheating on me and quite frankly there is no "talking" to be done, the way you kissed her made it pretty clear who you wanted to be with." I said harshly and walked away.

Me and Calli walked away laughing and high-fiving, I never really had the guts to do anything like that and lemme tell you IT FELT GREAT.

~~~

After the first 3 periods went by we sat down and ate lunch and the day flew by.

When 6th period was over I ran out of the hallway screaming, "GOODBYE BITCHES I AINT GONNA MISS YOU!"

Everything was going fine.... Until I got home.

A/n oooo what do you thinks gonna happen?? TWO UPTADES IN ONE DAY YEAHHHH!-Emilee

Colorfull// 5quad On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara