He looked at me like if he was making sure I was alright and then he nodded and started heading back to his mom.
Once we got to his mom she grinned at us and saw what we had.
I showed her that I found the ship,rose and the necklace.
Adrian had all five items with him.
He had a silver boat,purple Lilies,a golden acorn,a gold bullet,and a small sliver sword.

Adrian saw what I had and he realized I only had 3.
How did he find all of those just in time it took me forever to find the Rose because there are way too many trees.
"It ok lily you should've known I was going to beat you.The next game is we are going to cook and the judges will be Russ,Jeff and my mom ok."
"Whoever makes the best dish wins we can use any ingredient that's on the table and the time limit is 1 hour."
I nod understanding him I only know how to make simple meals.
I guess I can make an omelette with eggs,beef,mushrooms,green peppers,cheese.
That sounds good and not that hard.

I went up to the table and got my ingredients.
We were cooking outside and Adrian seemed to be getting rice.
I wonder what he's going to make.
I started cutting my peppers and the meat into the size I wanted.
I shredded the cheese and started breaking the eggs and put it on the pan.
I couldn't forget about the mushroom which was going to give it some flavor so I cut it in tiny pieces.
I started doing the omelette like a pancake making sure it a bit ready for the stuff to go in.
I put every thing one at a time.
In the end I ended up with a nice golden color for the eggs and everything sizzling on the inside perfect.
I put just a hint or salt and added some cheese on top so it could melt making it look yummier.
I made sure to grab a good plate to present it as well.
I saw that Adrian was about to be done too.
When I saw his plate I saw curry.
Adrian made curry which was a great idea it looked amazing.
When his mom looked at our plate she made a face at Adrian."Adrian no cheating you can't use Russ and Jeff favorite thing to eat.
Adrian shrugged and placed it down in front of them.

I did the same all of them tasted it and talked about it how it was good and stuff like that.

"I give my vote to Adrian"says Jeff
Russ and Mrs.Black look at each other and sighs
"Lily" says Mrs.Black
"..Adrian." Says Russ looking down.
They really do love curry well that means I lost.
I looked up at Adrian he had a big smile on his face.

"Finally I can date you now" he says grinning like a fool.
I gave him a small smile I really did want to go back to school and now I can't and I have to go on two dates with him.
Adrian and I started walking up to his room to discuss about him winning.
Once we entered I went straight to the bed and sat down looking at him.

He looked at me and poked my face.
"Don't give me that look lily,it will be fun I promise."

I don't know.
I have no idea how to behave now,what I'm I supposed to do?
It's going to be so weird now.
It can't be that bad though considering I already went with him to the small diner I could act like its that again.

I smiled already having my plan.
Just need to smile and enjoy my time.
"Lily let's go tomorrow night ok."
I nodded,looking down at my lap.

Ok that's it no need to be depressed all the time.
I reached out to hug him and when I pulled out he was shocked but than gave me a big smile.

It not going to bad this is Adrian he had many girls before so he knows what's he doing.
I was getting tired I had a long day maybe I should take a nap and then wake up right before dinner.
I started getting comfortable on the bed  and Adrian gave me a weird look as if it was saying what I'm I doing.
I closed my eyes and let sleep consume me.
~~Adrian POV~~

I could tell lily was sad,disappointed but I just can not let her go back and I need to get close with her.
Even though I kinda cheated on two tasks I smelled the objects out.
I knew which one they were because Jake hid them away and his scent was all over them.
On the cooking one I knew that Russ and Jeff love Curry they are a part of my pack and I know what my pack loves.
I stared at lily sleeping face she looked so peaceful.
I was tired too but I wanted to stare at her longer making sure that this image never leaves my mind.

Lily is a special girl and yet she doesn't know about it and that saddens me.
But now I can make her happy if she just gives me a chance I won't fail her for sure I'm her mate she will get attached to me at some point the question is when.

~~Lily POV~~
I heard knocking on the door.
I got up and started yawning I want to sleep a little more.I saw that Adrian was next to me sleeping still. His face look so peaceful.
I got off the bed and walked toward the door.
It was Mrs.Black with two plateful of lasagna.
It looked absolutely amazing I bowed as saying thank you.
She smiled "no problem dear just make sure you eat this up you need food and wake up Adrian for god sake that boy only wants to sleep."
I silently giggled and she excused her self.
I placed both plates on the table and went up to him trying to wake him up.
I started poking him and tickling him.
Yes nothing,then I remember what I did last Time I started to cover his nose so he could breathe.
I waited for him to wake up.
He got up looking startled,it had a puppy like look.

I pointed at the food.
He started shaking his head"no no babe you wake me up you get punish."

What? Wha does he mean by "Punish"
He grabbed me and started pinning em down to the bed I was panicking I thought he was nice person.
He looked at me"stop lily I'm not going to hurt you I'm just going to kiss you."
He's going to..WHAT.
I could feel my eyes widen as wide as they could and just saw how Adrian lips just got closer and closer to mine.
He gave me one more look and placed his lips on mine.

I froze once I felt his lips on mine.
They were warm and soft and it gave me a strange feeling.
I could tell he wanted to move his lips or something but I don't think I'm ready so I pulled my face away from his.
I could still feel him on my lips leaving these tiny sparks as if something is lightly shocking my lips.
I was still pinned down by him.
He sighed and got off of me and I went got up as fast as I could and grabbed my plate and went to the restroom in his room.
I'm going to eat there because he's not there.
I closed the door behind me and locked it.
I looked at my food it looked great so I started digging in ignoring the fact that Adrian just kissed me.
"Lily stop acting like a child come out I didn't hurt you ok"he says knocking on the door.

I just ignored him and ate.
Adrian never left he was on the other side begging for me to come out.

I don't know what happened I liked the kiss but why did Adrian do that now it's going to be weird.

I have to face my fears so I got up and went out.
Adrian got up and hugged me"I'm sorry lily."
I shouldn't act so mean after all he did for me.
I went up to the bed and started eating the rest of my food.
Adrian got up and ate also we weren't talking we stayed quiet we were both in our thoughts thinking about what happened.

After we finished I put the played away and saw it was already 8 pm I should take a shower and get ready for bed.
My body was away from Adrian as much as it could as I passed out.

Thanks for reading
~ZzzDreamZzz