Chapter 2 Getting Away

Takodas P.O.V

I woke up after a long night of my Alpha duties consisting of paperwork. I went to take a shower knowing that today something was gonna happen my wolf (Alec) has been jumping up and down excited, but wouldn't tell me what though. After getting out of the shower I received a mind-link from my Beta (Ben). 'Hurry up dude, we got the okay to go visit the Moon Pack in search of your mate' Ben said I mind-linked him back 'Okay I am coming right down'.  After arriving to the Moon Pack pack house my Beta knocked on the door only to be greeted by a regular pack member. "Come in" the pack member said while bowing, as soon as I walked in I smelt a wonderful smell it was like a vanilla scent with a mix of cinnamon. I looked around and I saw her 'Mate' my wolf told me and with that a growl erupted from my chest and I hollered "MINE". I went over to her and I could hear her purring as I touched her waist and taking in her scent. I stepped away from her looking into her beautiful Ocean blue eyes and noticed there was a bruise on her right eye and following that their we're bruises on her arms. I turned around and growled at her father, "What are these bruises doing on your daughter?" I said using my Alpha tone. Her father stiffened at this question and just stared at me thinking then opened his mouth " I don't know, but once I find out who did this to her will surely pay for it". "Well I am taking her with me" I told him he stared wide eyed " Why are you taking her there are surely better choices then her" He said with black eyes. " I am taking her with me because she is my mate and you are never supposed to keep mates away from each other, so she is coming with ME" I said to him this time with anger building. I turned to look at my beautiful kitten "go pack your stuff you are coming with me" I said gently not wanting to scare her. She nodded her head and when she came back downstairs she only had what looked like her school backpack, "are you ready to go?" I asked her and she shook her head so with that we walked out and got in my car and drove away so she never had to see that place. "GOOD TAKE HER SHES USELESS AND NOT WORTHY TO STAY IN THIS PACK!!" we heard from behind us I looked in the rear view mirror seeing it was her own father yelling this.