Chapter 9 Completing the Mating Bond

GRAPHIC CONTENT !!!!!!

Takodas POV

After nibbling on her breasts I started to kiss down her tummy reaching her entrance I started to lick and suck on it making her moan and making her arch her back, I started going in and out with my tongue making her moan even louder and I couldn't help but smile watching my beautiful kitten being pleasured. After I felt her body tense up and licking all her sweet juices I kissed all the way back up to her mouth deepening our kiss and feeling the passion in it with our lips moving in sync with each others. I looked at her "are you sure you want to do this ?" I asked her making sure she was okay with this and she nodded her head so I lined myself up with her warm embracing entrance and pushed a little bit in letting her body adjust to my intruder. I pushed a little more in and started to pick up speed a little while trying to comfort her "the pain will go away kitten just give it a minute for your body to fully adjust" she nodded so I started to go faster and she started to scream my name in pleasure making my wolf growl. With every thrust I picked up speed with her clawing my back leaving scars and screaming my name, I felt her body tense and shake "Takoda I am gonna CCCUUUMMM !! " she screamed before I felt her release all over me. I kept thrusting into her making her shake a little more and I had climaxed making my wolf growl very loud.
After I was done I laid next to my mate holding her in my arms wanting this moment to last forever. I watched her fall asleep (not creepy I am her mate) and listened to her snore a little. I started to close my eyes when I heard my betas voice in my head 'Alpha rogue sighting East border' ' do I need to come or can you handle this on your own?' ' I can handle it Alpha just wanted to inform you there was another sighting' ' thanks Ben' and with that I cut off the link and close my eyes and fall asleep next to my beautiful mate.

A week since mating
Alexis's POV

It's been a week since Takoda and I completed the mating process and honestly it feels like my whole world has gotten so much better, but there's still a part of me that thinks my father may come for me soon and I'm scared of him and that he will just beat me more.

FLASHBACK
"GET DOWN HERE YOU LITTLE SLUT" my father yelled from downstairs. I got down from the attic and notice my very pissed off father standing there staring at me with so much hatred in his eyes. "Yes father?" a very scared me asked "where is my supper" he says through gritted teeth and his hands curled up into fists. "Sorry fath-" that's all I could say before he punched me in the jaw.

FLASHBACK OVER

My father would beat me over anything and everything from it being a speck of dirt on the floor to not "pleasing" the men of the pack. I didn't even notice I was crying until Takoda wiped a tear from my cheek feeling the tingle sensation go across my face trailing his thumb "are you okay kitten?" snapped back into reality I look up to Takoda " I will tell you later okay?" I said more as a question then a statement. I seen a little bit of hurt flash through Takodas eyes, but he doesn't push me to go further which I'm happy about.