Chapter 1 Meeting her mate

Hey there my name is Alexis I am 5'7 skinny with black hair. I have spent most of my life dreaming of the day I would finally meet my perfect mate. Growing up was heaven at first, but then my mother died when I was 7 years old by a pack of rogues. Since my mother has died my father has became an alcoholic and very abusive towards me and only me. Him being the Alpha though I always had to cover myself so no one knew he was beating me that way he wouldn't have his title stripped away from him.
I lay on newspaper and shreds of blankets which is considered my bed, hurting from the nightly ritual beating my father gives me for anything I do. After letting the darkness consume my body I wake up realizing its 6:00 a.m. So I turn to stand up and get my clothes out of my bin and set them on my shredded blanket. I go to take a shower and when I come back there's a dark figure standing in my room. "What are you doing in here?" I asked quietly "It's none of your concern, but your father sent me up to make sure you are ready and also to inform you you're not going to school today" Chase (the Beta) said to me. After I got dressed I went downstairs to find all the omegas lined up in a row. "I have gathered you all here because Alpha Takoda is coming in search of his Mate, and which you will all treat him with respect if not you will suffer the consequences" The Alpha said, after he finished  speaking there was a knock on the door so one of the pack members opened the door. Once the pack member opened the door I could smell a wonderful mouth watering cinnamon scent and before I knew it a growl erupted through the air. "MINE" Alpha Takoda growled while pushing me up against a wall taking in my scent making my wolf (Mia) purr to this.