DEADPOOL?!?

WATCH THE VIDEO I AM LITERALLY OBSESSED I HAVE IT ON REPLAY XD

With that the guy left. Heh good choice i thought. I got through the room and I-i see many people in some sort of cage thing. "What the hell is going on here?" I asked out of curiosity.
"D-don't hurt us please, we are mutants but they captured us and are experimenting on us h-help" With that I quickly helped them escape by melting the chain with a lock with my fire. One of them actually kissed me on the cheek and said "you are such a life saver thank you so much"
"I'm you're welcome" I said in shock. "Leave now quickly before anyone catches you or something" I ordered them and right away they left. I guess I need to go down another floor. I made my way to what looked like stairs when I felt my hand on my shoulder. "WHAT THE HELL" I yelled as I a flame rose out of my hand ready to burn the person that just touched me. "Woah calm down I just want to help you" a guy said. I turned around and saw a shirtless and built man that had 4 metal claws coming out of his knuckles.
"Yeah well I don't need help so go now" After I said that I saw him slightly check me out and with that I burned him a little "Woah why did you do that?" "To show you to not fucking mess with me right now okay? Okay."
"Damn sorry I just want to help"
" what did I just tell you?"
"I don't care, I'm going to help because it is pretty dangerous down there"
"UGH fine" with that I started jumping down the stairs because they were broken.
I got down to the next floor and all I saw was pitch black. I then heard the guy go, " How the hell are we suppose to see now?" I smirked then lit a fire in my hand. "Like this" I said as I held my hand out and started walking around. I quickly spotted a room and went inside. As soon as I went inside there were guns firing at me. I went back out the door just to be safe. how am I suppose to go now? Just after I saw the man run in and quickly kill the men firing. "Damn thanks I guess, anyways what is your name?"
"Wolverine and let's hurry before more men come" with that I nodded and ran. I soon got to a room that had someone in the middle in red and bl- "oh my gawd DEADPOOL?" I yelled as I got near to the chair. He looked up and said "What's up sweet cheeks 😉" I slapped him, why the hell is he down here and why the hell is he calling me sweet cheeks. "Deadpool what the hell are you doing here?"
"Well you see I kinda got caught and can't get out .-." I facepalmed myself "you're the person who I need to help? Oh my god."

Omg this chapter was long :0 anyways see if we can get him out next chapter :P byeee and I wrote this in like 30 minutes omg