Jasabelles POV ctd.

I was sitting in the tent and before I knew it someone was on top of me.

"Karsten!" I exclaimed

"What!"

"What are you doing?"

"Its a bonding trip! I'm bonding your sexy body with mine!"

"Oh hush!"

"Could you take your slutty hook up somewhere else. I dont want the after smell of desperation lingering in the air above my lovely head." Renee said

(Now dont get me wrong, if i could have i would've slapped that bitch into the next century. But I couldnt becaise this was a bonding trip and i wasnt about to be kicked out of it. Damn rules...)

"C'mon, Belle lets go take a look in the cabin." Karsten said ignoring Renee. The tents surrounded a small cabin which doubled as a lounge/kitchen. The teachers posted stuff on a big corkboard about the schedule, chores, assignments, weather, etc.

Me and karsten looked around the kitchen for awhile and i snacked on some strawberries and rasberries that were stocked in the fridge. the kitchen was literally filled to the brim with amazing food.

"Hey babe, I'm gonna go pee on a tree. Be right back." Karsten said with a smirk. I rolled my eyes and continued to eat. I got kinda bored after a minute so i took a hanful of strawberries and walked out of the cabin to wait for any of my friends to finally reach the site. Then, My blood started to boil. I was stopped by something so unpleasant it mad me cringe. Renee and Karsten. All the rasberries rolled out of my hand and landed with a thump on the ground which got there attention. Renee had an evil smile plastered across her face and her hands on her hips. I walked up to her and gave her a hard slap to the face. She was bending down a bit holding the side of her face. But I was'nt done I grabbed her blonde braid and yanked her to the ground with it. I turned to Karsten who had his eyes wide.

"Wh--daughfipUGHH!" I said in anger and confusion I walked up to leaving the blonde bimbo in the dirt, and Karsten beside her. I wasnt crying. Just confused. I went back into the cabin and laid down on the couch. I did'nt think about karsten, or renee, or any of that i just fell in and out of consiousness as I dozed off. I dreamt of someone telling me i wasnt good enough to make it into NYSAB and they were pushing me screaming my name. I woke up to find someone was shaking me awake and i jumped up and screamed I did'nt realize who it was at first and I cried in there shoulder until could smell who it was. Karsten. I stopped crying and opened my eyes and stared at his shoulder. he had his arms wrapped around me.

"Let go of me." I said. He released his grip on me,

"It's not what you think,--"

"Well than what the FUCK was it KARSTEN!?" I shouted standing up.

"She kissed me! You just saw it at the wrong time!"

"It didnt look that way!"

"Well yeah! Beacause she attacked me!" He said

"So why didnt you pull back?!?"

"She had a death grip around my neck!"

I stared at him for a moment in disbelief. "I Have no clue what to believe."

"Just believe me Jasabelle! I would never kiss her. She's an all around horrible person and-- and" He stopped and stuttered as to what to say. "I think I love you."

My brain went blank and I did'nt know how to respond. Instead, I changed the subject. "Ar-- Are you being completely honest?" My voice cracked a bit. He stood up and pulled me up with him holding my elbows.