Jasabelle's POV 5

Jasabelle's POV -

"No I dont think that came up in the one or two conversations we've had." I said to JC as I turned to look at Karsten who had his head down. I turned to JC who gave an awkward smile and walked away slowly.

"Wellll" I said to Karsten, "Is it true?"

"I uh..Uhm.. No.. Well I mean your cute -- well not cute your a sexy cute -- well not sexy, pretty -- I mean your--"

I interuppted his nervous speech with a kiss on the cheek.  I got up on my toes and put my arm on his shoulder and partially around his neck to plant a kiss on his cheek. When I went to pull away, he slid his hands onto my waist and didnt let go. 

"It's true" He said. Obviously still nervous.

He went in for a kiss on the lips and I let him. Slightly teasing him by pulling away before he got to far. Then I slid my hand off of him smiled sweetly and simply said with a smirk,

"I never said I liked you back."

That'll leave him guessing. I thought as i walked down the boardwalk 

"Hey Belle! " Said Grace.

"Hey Grace! Guess what?"

"What?" She said puzzeled

"We just kissed!"

"Wait you and Karsten? That shy guys that you just met?!" 

"Yesssss! I know we just met but I dont know it just sort of happen!"

"DETAILS." She said in her regularly bubbly and girly voice.

"Well 'apparently' he's had a crush on me for about 3 years!"

"NO WAY." 

"Well thats what his friend JC said and he confirmed it right before --"

"BEFORE WHAT! WHAT HAPPENED?! TELL ME."

"Well than be quiet! Right before we kissed on the lip --

"YOU WHAT!! YOU KISSED ON THE LIPS? And on the first date!" She said.

"Well I went in for a kiss on the cheek then he grabbed my waist, and told me it was true and kissed me on the lips! Not for long though, and I teased him. And no one said it was a date!"

"OMG. This has been the best first day of school ever!" She replied jumping a little.