Ep.8.2 The Girl's Side

The sun rose in the next day and Agnetha stretched in her white and pink comfy bed. It stills weird for Agnetha to awake up in her new apartment in Stockholm... She just moved there because of her career and she misses home so much, even though her dad visits her very often, she misses her mom and sister.

     Agnetha woke up very nostalgic and at the same time so happy. Her life is changing and she needs to get used to her routine. But she's living her dream and having new adventures. It seems like her newest adventure is Björn. She always admired his work but since the TV show she started to feel something special when together with him. There's something that attracts her and she doesn't know what is that.

     "I don't know what to do!" exclaimed Agnetha, talking to herself and alone at home. "Should I call him? No no no! It's too soon...". Agnetha didn't know what to do! This was so new to her. "But I'm in love now... How is it possible? I wasn't in love three days ago." Agnetha needed help to decide if she should or not call Björn. So she remembered her 14 years old sister, Mona. She's young but they talk about everything.

          - Hej Mona!

          - Nethaaaa!!! I miss you so much sis! How are you?

          - Baby! I miss you too! I'm good thank you and what about you? How everything is going? Mom and dad are okay? How's school?

          - I'm fine! School is going well and mom and dad are good! They miss you so much oh my god. They are always talking about you.

          - I miss you all. I think about you all the time. — said Agnetha, sadly

          - Don't be sad! Do you know why? Because I'm coming to visit you next week, with mom and dad!

          - REALLY??? Thank you! Such a great surprise!!! I'm so excited to hug you, Mona!

          - I'm going to hug you too sis!

          - You're so lovely. Well, I'm also calling you because I would like to talk about something.

          - Of course Netha. Let me guess... New boyfriend? — Mona used to joke about Agnetha's boyfriends and she used to tell their parents about Agnetha's love life

          - No... But. Do you know Björn Ulvaeus?

          - Of course I do!!!!! I'm her biggest fan!!!! — said Mona happily

          - Well, I met him.

          - WHAT?????? REALLY OMG!!! Did you ask an autograph for me!?????????

          - Shit — said Agnetha — I totally forgot... Sorry Mona

          - Really? You didn't ask an autograph... That's ok Agnetha. — said Mona very annoyed

          - But I can explain why I did not ask it...

          - Why? — asked Mona quickly

          - Because... Well... I think he's in love with me.

          - What? In love with you!? Are you joking ???? — Mona couldn't believe in what she just said

          - Yes and we kissed.

          - Oh my god!!!!! — Mona was fangirling — My sister kissed my idol! I CAN'T BELIEVE! I need to tell all my friends!!!

          - Shut up Mona! This is a secret! You can't tell this to anyone! Please! It's very important. I trust you! — Agnetha was furious and also scared

          - Ok, you're scared because of the newspapers...

          - No! That's why I'm calling you! He stopped kissing me because he thought it was going to fast... I mean, we kissed one day after we met but I enjoyed it and I'm in love with him and he's in love with me but it feels so wrong. I don't know what to do. I have his telephone number and he has mine but I don't know if I should wait for his call or if I should call him!!! — Agnetha was desperate

          - Calm down Netha. First of all, wow! Just wow! You guys are in love, this is so cute! I can't even! My sister with my idol! How was the kiss? Does he kiss well? Second, I think you should call him.

          - He kisses so well... I was loving it and enjoying it. One of my best kisses yet. He's such a cutie. He flirted with me since the very beginning and I responded him and I guess I fell in love... But if I call him first, I will sound like a slut searching for a man.

          - I want to be kissed by him too ahaha, I'm joking Netha. But he knows you like him so I think he would be happy to hear your voice. Don't be complicated.

          - Ugh I don't know what to do. I need to think about this better. I needed to talk to someone... So thank you Mona!

          - You don't need to thank! I'm your sister so feel free to talk about anything you want. You can call me anytime, specially now that I'm on my summer vacations.

          - I know. Thank you. Well, I need to go! It was so nice to talk with you, sister! I've missed you so badly.

          - I've missed you too! I love you honey! Kisses! — said Mona

          - Bye! Kisses for you and for mom and dad!

          - Ok. Bye! And send kisses to Björn.

          - You're such a joker. Bye.

     Agnetha hung up and looked at the mirror "Agnetha, if you want to meet Björn again, you need to call him."... Women and their complications! Agnetha was afraid if Björn was messing with her but she's pretty sure that his love is real. She could feel it while they were kissing. "He couldn't stop looking at me during the TV show...", and there were many gorgeous girls... But Agnetha was the candy. Agnetha was feeling special thanks to Björn. "Gosh, I miss him so much already" so she picked up the telephone and...

(Find out later what's going to happen!)