Part 11

"Malak are you okayy!!" You cried. This is just too much for me. Malak turned his head to you. "Mamii you came." He said grabbing your hand. "I really wanted to see you." That sentence runs through your head. He only shot himself to see you. You let go of his hand. "What's wrong Mamii..?" He said trying yo grab your hand again. "M-Malak you only shot yourself so I would visit you..?" You said. He started to rub your hand, "I needed you Mamii." You quickly snatched your hand away from him. "No Malak you need help." You said running out of the hospital. Malak was harming himself because of you and you didn't want that to happen. You decided that this had to stop and the only way to stop it was to ruin your relationship. "J-Jaden we need to talk..." Jaden walked over to you. "What's wrong Princess..?" He said trying to hold you. You bagged up from him, "I-I think we need to take a break." Jaden's face changed immediately. "Princess but I need you in my life!! What are you gonna do if you see me everyday..?" "I'm gonna tell my Dad that we can't move here until Summer. Maybe everything will be right by then." Jaden looked heartbroken, "Well I'll wait for you Princess." You walked out of the hospital and all the way to the hotel. You had to get out of NoHo. You saw your Dad and ran up to him and hugged him. "Dad if you're serious about moving here then can we please do it in the summer..? I just wanna go home." He kissed your forehead and hugged you back. "Sure sweetie just go pack your bags and we'll leave in the morning." You ran upstairs to get everything ready for tomorrow. After awhile, you ended up falling asleep. You slept until night time and when you woke up you phone was full of texts and missed phone calls. 56 and counting texts from Malak and 45 missed calls.
*text convo*
(Some of the convo)
Malak: Mamii I need u
Malak: Plz don't leave me Mamii
Malak: Mamii I love u
Malak: Don't leave NoHo
Malak: Mamii plz!!
You started to get frustrated. You can't be around all of this stress.
*text convo*
You: Malak stop trying I'm going back home for a few months so don't call me anymore.
You knew your were making the right choice but you kinda felt bad because you left Malak in pain all alone but, you had to get away from this and go finish school. After school maybe it will be different, maybe they will change...