Part 7

Longest Story😏😱
"What have I done..?!!" You shouted while putting a pillow above your head. "Don't worry Mamii Jaden won't know about us." Malak said kissing your neck and walking out of the room. "I don't know if I want there to be an us." You whispered to you self feeling guilty for what you've done. After a while, you decided to call an uber. As you walked outside, Jaden was pulling up with somebody in the car. "Princess why are you leaving so soon..?" Jaden said running up to you. "I don't know I just want to go out maybe spend time with my Dad." You said rubbing your neck soon realizing Malak left you a little gift on your neck😏. "Dammit Malak." You mumbled. "What..?" Jaden said looking confused. "Nothing Jaden." "Hey Jaden is Malak here..?" Some boy said who was getting out of the same car Jaden was in. "Hey I'm Deshae." He said to me. He seemed cool and I was hoping he wouldn't try anything because I already have enough on my plate. You tell him your name and you guys all talked until your uber pulled up. "I have to go guys. Maybe we can meet up tomorrow." You said. "That would be nice Princess." Jaden said kissing your forehead. You got tingly inside and you felt safe around him. "You better go before they leave you." Deshae said laughing. "Yeaa you're right." I said as I ran off to the uber. The ride was short and I finally got back to the hotel. My Dad was waiting for me as soon as I got in the room. "What's up Dad..?" I asked while setting my bag down. "I wanted to talk to you. Well you remember that cleaning lady incident right..?" You nodded trying to get that image out of my head. "Well we're thinking about a relationship and I want you to meet her over dinner." He said. You weren't too thrilled with the idea but your Dad seemed happy about her. "Yeaa we can eat today I guess." You agreed to make him happy. You decided to get something nice to wear so you called River and Nadia so you guys could go to the mall. They found dresses for them for an upcoming event but you couldn't find anything. River pulled a strapless, black dress that stopped just above the knees that hugged your body. You looked at the dress and your eyes almost popped out of your head. "River how did you find that!!" You said clutching unto the dress. "I guess I have those skills." River said flipping her hair. You and Nadia laughed at River. "Hey we'll be right back we're gonna go to the store next door. After they left, you put on the dress River picked out. You looked 18 in that dress and you felt flawless. "That dress makes you look sexy Mamii." A voice said from behind you. You turned around to see Malak standing there drinking some pop. He grabbed your waist, "What's the occasion Mamii..?" He said. You pushed him away from you. "Just a dinner Malak." You said as you were going back into the dressing room. Before you could close the door, Malak stopped it. "Why are you avoiding me Mamii..? I know you feel something in between us." You rolled your eyes. "Malak you and Jaden are confusing as hell and I can't be with you and Jaden that's wrong." I told him with a serious look. He needed to understand. "Can I ask you a question Mamii..?" Malak asked taking my hand. "Are you feeling tingly right now..?" You looked down at your hand in his. You were feeling tingly when Malak touched you and he knew it too. "How about now..?" He said grabbing your waist and pulling so close that your bodies were touching. "M-Malak w-what are you doing..? He whispered in your ear, "Now Mamii..?" He said as he kissed you. You couldn't resist kissing him back. You did feel some type of way when Malak was around you or touching you. He was the one who gave you butterflies. "Ayee Malak you finally got a girl." A familiar voice said along with the laughs of other familiar people. You looked up at the people and to your surprise it was Jaden, Sebastian, Ben, Tayvion and Deshae. "WHAT THE FUCK MALAK!!" Jaden screamed while giving me the death glare. Sebastian's mouth was wide open and the rest of them were just shocked. "Jaden chill bro!!" Malak said trying to get him to calm down. "Jaden please calm down." You said. He laughed, "You want me to calm down after you kissed one of my best friends!! I don't think so. That's the worst thing you could do to someone." Jaden shouted. Anger started to build up in you. "Really Jaden!! How can you be mad when we're not even going out yet!! Plus it wasn't a voluntary kiss either!!" You shouted back. "She's right dude I kissed her first." Malak said trying to take the blame. "You didn't seem to bag up from the kiss to suddenly did you..? And if you really cared, you would've bagged up as soon as his lips came in contact with yours. You know what I'm not even gonna ask you out like I planned." Jaden said walking away. "Mamii are you okay..?" Malak said trying to hug you. "Get the hell away from me Malak!! You caused this and you knew I had feelings for Jaden but you kept testing me by kissing me, touching me and whispering in my ear!! Don't talk to me Malak." You said storming away. You paid for the dress and ran outside forgetting about River and Nadia. You were completely heartbroken. It wasn't just because of Malak it was your fault for falling for them. You spent most of your day crying and screaming at yourself. When it was time for dinner, you still haven't recovered but you put on a happy face for your Dad and his date. "Hey sweetie you're  here." You hugged your Dad, "I wouldn't miss it." He smiled, "Well this is Miranda and her son Eric." Eric looked around your age which meant he might have something to do with Jaden. "Umm Eric do you know Jaden Delarosa..?" You asked trying to make sure. "Who..?" He said looking at his mom. You smiled and realized that you would finally have a brother and that he would never have any of the squad over. Dinner was pretty nice until my Dad said he had an announcement to make. "Sweetie, we're moving here!!" He said. Your jaw dropped and you almost choked on your food. "What do you mean..? In NoHo!!" He shook his head yes and you almost passed out. Eric caught you before you hit the floor. "Umm what's up with you." You tried to snap back into life. "Umm...I-I just need to l-lay d-down Dad." You said as you got up and went to your room. "Life sucks..." You said as you grabbed your phone to call someone. "I hope they will forgive me."
*phone convo*
"Hello..?"
"Heyy-..."
To Be Continued😱