Cupping Crotches

All my life all I ever wanted was for Max Walter Evans to leave me alone.

But me, alone , really?

I really think God sent me him to purposely ruin my relatively boring and peaceful life. What a nice gift.

You see, I was a school loser. The NERD who wore glasses that cover half my face, wore really oversized jackets , had unruly hair and chunky, unfashionable bracelets. I carried books everywhere,furthermore strengthening my title. Honeyapple Weatherbee, the nerd. Ugh.

Of course, every nerd has his/her own bully. Mine was the hellhound Max. He dedicated his own life making my life utterly miserable ,appointing everyday as my torture day in my personal hell, Georgetown High.

I was pathetic. I had no life. The only person can bear being with me is my one and only bestfriend , Macy Hudson. The outgoing , funny person who everyone likes. I really can't believe that she is my friend. Two opposite attitudes, clashing? Yeah , I know. Unbelievable. Believe me. I've said that to myself a million times before.

Now enough with this crap. Lets just proceed with the motherfudging story.

~~~~

"Reach for it shortcake. If you really want to get it." he taunted me. Laughing , he made me jump just to reach my messenger bag.

"Just give it to me Evans , so no one gets hurt. " I warned, for my temper near boiling point. My legs are starting to get weary from all this jumping.

Granted, I was short. But, hey! Not that much.Geez.

"What you gonna do? Hurt me with your little arms? Or -oofff!" his statement was cut short when my foot made contact with his crotch.

I snapped, obviously.

"When I say it , just do it. M'kay?!" anger and irritation underlying the tone I used.

"Okay, sheesh , no need to kick me in the balls."

It was really a funny sight watching him jump around while cupping his crotch. I would have laughed but the anger was greater.

"You little-" Okay, nice timing, cutting of my fabulous line. (sarcasm intended)

RING!!!!!!

The bell. Ugh.

"Next time Evans. Im watching you." Sliding my finger across my throat, the "Youre dead sign" . If looks could really kill, he would be six feet underground right now.

"Sure,sure" he winked at me,then ran towards his homeroom, laughing playfully.

I started to march towards my room,muttering curses under my breath,thensomething made me back up a bit.

HE WINKED AT ME! CHEEKY LITTLE BASTARD!

Yuck.Eww. Gross. Just kill me now.

I stomped angrily, slamming my room door by accident.

Everybodys head snapped up and looked at me like Im some sort of criminal.

Define awkward.

This moment could have been the perfect for that.

I rushed to my seat, my face tomato red, but of course, me being the unlucky person that I am, tripped over something.

I planted facefirst on the ground.

And mind telling you, dirt from everyone's shoes isn't exactly a pizza party.

Amused laughter filled the room, making my cheeks redder than ever before.

Groaning, I sat up, rubbing my nose.

It was really itchy. Gahd.

As I was tending to my other body parts when suddenly , the overhead speakers boomed.

"Ms. Honeyapple Weatherbee, please proceed to the principal's office immediately"

Then my blood ran cold.

~~~

This is just a short story, with short chapters. Nothing big. Im just writing this,well , I felt like it. Im writing via phone so its really hard.

Next time guys! ☺