I

Keliana
"Harley, baby wake up. We need to get you ready." I said shaking her. She moved around in her bed before a little before finally waking up.

I picked her up from her bed and I carried her to the upstairs bathroom and started her bath.

I put her in and I watched as she played in the water. She's really grown now, I wish her father got the chance to know her but he just wasn't ready.

I went back to Harleys room to pick out her outfit. I went to her closet and picked out a red t-shirt, black jeans, a black cardigan and black Nike air force ones.

I went back to the bathroom and I found that Harley was done. I helped her step out and I wrapped her towel around her. I brought her back to her room and left her there to get ready. She's very independent for a three, almost four year old.

I went to the my bedroom and picked out my outfit. A black slit T-shirt dress that ends above my knees, my pink creeper pumas and a pink jacket. I went into Harleys room and took her downstairs.

"What do you wanna eat baby?" I asked her taking out a cereal bowl.

"Coco puffs!" She said excitedly jumping on the stool.

I poured the cereal and the milk in the bowl and placed it in front of her on the marble island.

I picked up my phone to see if anyone texted me. There was 17 text from my assistant Massy and 3 missed calls from the manager of one of my restaurants Kyle.

"Mommy can I go to work with you ?" Harley asked

"Sure baby, I don't really have much to do at work today do we can go shopping later." I told her as I answered my assistant text.

Harley finished her cereal and put it in the sink and ran upstairs.

She came back with her black sparkly backpack with her things inside. I filled my beige Marc Jacob handbag with my essentials and we walked out the door.

Time skip

We arrived at one of my restaurants to meet with Kyle.
"Kyle, you called me." I said while opening his office door, surprisingly I found Massy sitting there.

"We have great news!" Massy exclaimed. I nodded my head so they could continue

"Apparently, Drake wants to meet some new artist here at the VIP area!" Kyle said excited

" that means good publicity." Massy said rolling her eyes at my confusion.

"Could you please come Saturday night to greet them and eat with them?" Kyle asked

"Sure, I'll need to find a babysitter for Harley"

"I'll keep her, Harley and me have some unfinished coloring to do." Massy said tickling her

"Cool, see you guys Saturday night." I said grabbing Harleys hand and walked out of the office.

"Shopping!" Harley yelled as soon as we got to the car

Time skip

We where at some clothing store for Harley and she kept running around to everything that she thought was cute, picking it out as if she was the one paying for these things.

She ran into a changing room with a saleswoman following her to the door.

I pulled my phone out of my pocket and began to walk around the store.

I then felt a myself walking into someone.

"I'm sorry, are you okay?"
The person asked me

"Yeah. I'm good"

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Hey.
So how y'all doing?
First real chapter and I'm proud of it.
So whats your favourite Bryson song?
☆vote
☆ comment
☆ follow me