Falling For You

Author-Chan POV

It was lunch time at the DWMA and [Y/N] had decided today be the day that she confess to her all-time crush Blackstar. She searched for him at the usual lunch table but couldn't find him.

"Do you guys know where Blackstar is? I can't seem to find him." the [h/c] haired girl asked the group.

"He was on the balcony last I fine I saw him" Tsubakki smiled, having known [Y/N]'s crush on the blue haired boy since a few months ago when she realized her true feelings.

After having this realization, the girl's chest would ache at the very mention of his name or when she heard his voice.

Of course she thought Blackstar was a little too cocky but that didn't stop her from feeling the way she does now. It's actually one of the things she likes about him.

Walking out to the balcony, [Y/N] saw Blackstar sitting on the balcony's edge, his legs dangling over the edge and his chin resting in his palm.

The boy really did look adorable in his sleep. [Y/N] stared at him for awhile and decided not wake him. She pulled out a highlighter that was coincidently in her pocket. She wrote 'call me when you see this x[Y/N]' on his right cheek. She just finished when a hand shot out and grabbed her wrist.

"Ha! Thought you could get me in my sleep, huh [Y/N]?! Not a big star like me!"

"Uh, if you just re-"

"You'll have to work on your assassination techniques" Blackstar grinned, his hand tightening around the girl's wrist.

The surprised girl noticed this and pulled her hand out of his grip and took a step back.

"Don't think you'll get away from me" a smirk now playing on Blackstar's lips.

[Y/N] jumped off the balcony, effortlessly landing on the ground below and dashing towards the large set of stairs leading off campus. Blackstar was right behind her, his legs obviously longer than hers thus giving him the advantage of taking in greater distances.

[Y/N] got to the stairs and tried her best not to fall and at the same time put distance between her and Blackstar. She only made it halfway though as she slipped and feel forwards. Blackstar took notice of this. He lunged forward and grabbed her wrist but was pulled with her. He wrapped his arms around her so her face was in his chest as they rolled down the rest of the stairs.

The two landed and pain and numbness danced on their skin as light bruises formed. The girl's body hurt all over and she cringed. She was on her back and felt heavy weight on her. Opening her [e/c] eyes, she could only see sky blue hair smudged with bits of dirt.

"Ugh, my back hurts." The hair moved up and revealed Blackstar. His face held some scratches and a little blood trickled down his forehead.

"You're bleeding, Blackstar!"

"Ha, this is nothing. A big star like me is gonna surpass god!" Blackstar propped himself on his knees.

"But still, it could be serious. Let me see." Forgetting about her pain she pushed herself to her knees and began examining Blackstar's head.

The male's heartbeat increased. He's had a crush on the beautiful girl for at least a year now. He hasn't said anything because he was afraid of rejection. He didn't want to ruin what they have now so he kept it quiet until he thought the girl returned his strong feelings. But being this close to he couldn't hold back for much longer.

"[Y/N]."

Said girl peered down and met his eyes. Blackstar pressed his warm lips to hers and closed his eyes not wanting to see her expression. He expected to be pushed off or hit but neither came. Instead he felt arms wrap around his neck and pulled him closer. He opened his teal eyes to see a blushing [Y/N]. Her eyes were squeezed shut and her eyebrows were furrowed.

Blackstar pulled back and studied the girl more. There were scratches and dirt on her face as well. Her eyes wavered a bit once she opened them and her lips were pressed into a small smile.

"Couldn't help falling for me could you?" Blackstar grinned.

"Guess not."

"[Y/N], I like you. A lot."

"A lot?"

"Yeah, like how Kid loves his symmetry only a thousand times more than that."

The girl laughed, "that much?"

"Of course. Why wouldn't I like you that much? You're amazing and beautiful and not like anyone I've ever met before. Plus you encourage me a lot too. Someone like you rarely comes around."

These words left the girl flustered and her own confession died in her throat.

Blackstar reached out and petted her head, "I'm glad you like me too [Y/N]."

"It's about time." Soul and Maka were on the stairs with identical grins.

"I know right? I've been holding that in for a year."

"A year?!" [Y/N] was surprised of course. He managed to hide it so well.

"Class started already so lets go." Maka spun on her heel and started up the stairs with Soul.

Blackstar helped [Y/N] off the ground and linked their fingers together as they followed the two up the stairs to the academy.

A/N: Hope you liked as much as I did. Enjoy the rest of you day my dear sweet Reader-Chan~