I felt them before they quietly stepped out onto the patio and made their way over to the steps of the pool. I didn’t open my eyes but I felt there gazes devouring the expanse of my body and my dick instantly stood up and took notice. Their delicious scents drifted on the night breeze enticing me to finally open my eyes to take in the beauties that were my mates. Every Time I said or thought those words I laugh to myself thinking about how amandant I was not so long ago in my refusal to even take a mate, then these two naughty little Devil’s came along and blew that notion right out of the water.

“I am not good company right now.” I gently told them as they continued to stare at me, their gazes hungry and I was beginning to scent the shift in the scents as they became aroused.

This is not a good idea, if I took them in this frame of mind I was going to be too rough, I needed to burn off these feelings and I couldn’t with them, they would definitely get hurt in the process. The mere idea of it immediately ceased the crawling fingers of anger in my chest and replaced it trepidation.

I felt a whisper of warm water swirl over my chest and I looked down shocked to see a miniature vortex of swirling pool water glowing faintly orange red as it danced over my skin. I hissed as it heated even more and danced across my left nipple lingering there until the nub pebbled and became even more sensitive. Another vortex formed, but this time it swirled across my hip bone and it danced right next to the head of my leaking pulsing dick.

I gasped and looked up into the mischievous eyes of my little mates, their eyes were glowing, Ahron’s were a shimmering blue green and Ayden’s a bold blazing orange red. They had little smirks on their faces letting me know exactly what they were up to. I felt my melancholy ease away as they used their powers to tease and tickle my body. My cock stood straight up in the air like it was begging for attention, and when Ahron engulfed it on a swirling tube of water while Ayden heated the water to almost unbearably hot, a moan escaped my throat and I dropped my feet to the floor of the pool dematerializing to pop up  right in front of them surprising them by hauling them into the water.

I laughed as the surfaced sputtering indignantly as they stood up and glared at me. I raised an eyebrow in challenge and they circled around me, I closed my thoughts off to them when I felt them tickling on the outskirts of my thoughts. “That’s cheating.” I jokingly admonished and they just chuckled as they continue to circle, trying to figure out the best angle to come at me.

I just waited patiently for them to strike and Ahron was the first to break and lunge at me. I easily froze him where he stood, taking complete control over his limbs as he floated there frozen in the water, both his eyes and Ayden’s went wide. It was very rare moments that I use the full extent of  my gifts because they would be a dead giveaway as to who I really am. The true heir to the Vampire Council.  Dimitri was the only one stronger than I was because of the line of Vampires he hailed from.

“How, that’s not possible..” Ayden choked as I released Ahron from his immobile state.

“There is a lot about me that you can’t even begin to fathom, about Dimitri, and even your Uncle too. We come from a line of very old and very powerful true Vampires. That is why we removed ourselves from Europe. We were always targeted even if we tried our best to keep to ourselves.” I explained as I brought them into the shelter of my body and cuddled them to my chest. They both snuggled their heads under my chin, licking my neck gently asking and I gave in with a slight nod. They were hungry for me, they needed the connection so I just leaned my head back and provided what they needed as I should as their mate.

They both kissed and licked my pulse points before striking in tandem and the remaining anger that lingered in my body drained away with each mesmerizing pull of their soft lips against my throat. I almost came all over myself it felt that good. I let them drink their fill all the while rubbing their backs, soothing them and they lifted their warm mouths from my neck and licked their puncture sites, effectively closing the wounds.