Author's Note

This story was taken out of my sequel- "Avalon" it goes a long way back before this scene came up. I might not be able to give full account and details about the relationship and links between several characters but I'll try my best to make my readers understand.

It would have been a lot easier if I wrote the full sequel well, silly me, I decided to only publish my favorite part among the sequel which deals with the "The Quest." and love between a slave Ixian girl, Edwina and the prince of Avalon, Hector. Sit back and enjoy. And yes, you are a fan of sexual content, I sure hope you have the belly for it. I shall begin with the prologue to make introductions of my cast and to enable you understand.

I look forward to your follows, votes, reads and especially your comments, means the world to me where the literary word is concerned. Thanks in advance. Sit back and enjoy reading one of the best story ever.

My works are not perfectly edited, so I'll also appreciate it when my errors, such as names, misspellings and others are pointed out so I can correct them.

Don't forget to follow me on
★Instagram- @angelique_esmeralda
★Twitter- @angela_okoduwa
We can discuss my books there.

Esmeralda cares!!!