I was to scared to protest. I moved my bbody closer against him.

His warm body covering my cold one. H elooked down at me with soft eyes. "Are you okay?" He asked.

I couldn't find my voice so I just nodded. I remembered tha I didn't have a shirt on. I tried to get out of seth's arms but he wouldn't let me go.

"I-i'm okay now." I stuttered.

He let me go and I almost fell but cought myself and picked my shrit off the ground and put it on. Seth grabbed my arm and pulled me towards him.

"What did he do to you?" He asked his eyes growing dark with anger.

"He...he..." I didn't know what to say.

"Tell me." His voice a bit louder.

"Why should I?" I asked him.

"Why should I tell you anything. You don't care about me. You only care about yourself. Why don't you go back to Stacey? I'm sure she'll fit your needs." I told him and got up and ran out of the house not caring that my brother doesn't know where I am.

I walked down the sidewalk. I'm sure I looked like a reck. People would stare at me every once in a while but I just ignored them. I was walked when suddenly I hit something. Or someone. 

"Watch where your going." Somebody said I looked up and met two beautiful green eye's. It was a boy. He had blond hair and a good looking body that girls probably drooled over. When he saw my face he looked sorry.

"Oh are you okay?" He asked. 

"Y-yes. I'm fine." I told him and started to walk away. He came and walked next to me.

"So what's your name?" He asked. 

"Rose. Um.. what's yous?" I asked.

"Rose, Like a flower?" He asked.

"Yeah." I told him.

"I'm Liam." He told me. I looked at him. It suited him. 

"So what pack are you from?" He asked.

I froze. How did he know I'm a werewolf. How come I didn't smell his sent. "How did you know?" I asked him.

"Your sent." He said.

"But how can I not...?" I trailed off but he seemed to understand me.

"My pack and I made something for us to have no sent." He explained.

I nodded. "That's cool." I told him.

"What happened to you. You loook like something just blew up." He told me.

"Aww thanks you really now how to flatter a girl." I told him.

He chuckled "No really what happened?" He asked.

"I was at a party saw my mate. He regected me the day before and had his toung stuck up some bitches throut. I cried and went to the bathroom to wash my face. The bathroom was in another room. When I got out of the bathroom somebody was there he dragged me and tried to 'do it' with me. My ex mate came and got him off of me then demanded to know what he did to me. I told him why should you care? And ran out and started walking down this street until I bumped into you." I told him.

"Wow." He said.

"I know. And the thing is I've been waiting since I was like twelve to get a mate. I just thought it would be great. The one thats supposed to love you no matter what. Look how that ended up." I told him.

"Come on one bad thing. You could learn from it and start over." He told me.

"Now your begining to sound like my mom." I told him.

He laughed. "Well it's very late. Why arn't you in bed." He said trying to sound like a mom. I laughed at him.

"One thing you never should do again is use that voice." I told him.

"Why?" He asked and faked to pout.

"Because it's cute." Ops did I just say that out loud. Judging from the smirk Yes I did.

"I didn't...You know...ughh. Stupid mouth!" I screamed.

He chuckled. Come on I'll bring you home in my car.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Pic on side of Liam! So hot and yummy!  ---------->>

I know I suck for not uploading in like FOREVER! I wanted to say that I'm sorry. It's just I have school and soccer. And I help out my dad at work. So I have a very busy schedual. So sorry again. I hope I'm forgiven. I would also like TO THANKS EVERYBODY FOR VOTING AND COMMENTING! Your the ones who make me love to write.

Please read maymay621 book  Your next. It's also a werewolf romance.

And read  dymondsareforever book  A 16 year old sex addict and her teacher.

Also if you would like me to do the same for you I would be happy to. Just message me. Thanks. Love you all!