Chapter 18

*Misha's POV*

"Wakey, wakey.." I kiss Jensen's nose softly. "Huh?" He groans. "Hey beautiful." I kiss his lips slowly as I move away he pulls me back in for more. "I had the most amazing sleep in a long time. This bed is fricking amazing!" I smile at him and lean back down on the pillow. "What's wrong babe?" He leans over and kisses my neck. "What do you mean?" I look at him staring into his beautiful green eyes. "Somethings up.. You usually want morning sex.." "Because I don't want to fuck something has to be wrong?" I get out of bed placing my robe on. "No baby but Somethings wrong.." He gets up behind me putting his hands around my waist kissing my cheek. "I'm sicking of lying and keeping us a secret.. I just can't anymore.." I say turning around to face Jensen. He walks over and sits down on the bed, I follow and sit next to him. "I'm glad you mentioned this.. I've been wanting to tell everyone since we ended things with our wives but you said we had to date first before we became boyfriends-" I cut him off. "Jensen I think after having sex that much since we ended things with our wives and with what we've been through together it's safe to say were a couple.." I grab his cheeks and kiss him passionately. "Misha." He says my name through our kiss. "Let's tell people.." I smile at him and nod my head. "Let's come out." Usually it's hard coming out to family and society knowing people are judgemental and not everyone will agree, however I'm happy and Inlove as long as his by my side I can conquer the world.

N/A
sorry this is a short chapter..