Kate's Super Mouth

Scarlet: My lady is she allowed to read and help us with this you know, yaoi stuff

Angela: Don't know. Kate?

Kate: Don't know me yet, Let! I know a lot of yandere stuff and I will help Angela to get her senpai V__r__n. You know him and everyone knows. Just don't if it's allowed to tell to the whole world and universe, aliens, galaxies, and even the true yandere.

Angela: See? Plus Kate knows one yaoi ship.

Scarlet: I see... can we make Alice in wonderland x us x Black Butler crossover?

Angela: I volunteer to sing "Alice of Human Sacrifice"

Scarlet: Human sacrifice?

Angela: It's a vocaloid song base on real life. Just read the creepypasta wikia...

Scarlet: Let's be quiet m'ladies it seems like 4 people are writing us as noist and were in it so let's be quiet please.

Angela: Ok...

Kate: Ok. (Singing in my mind HTF Song)

Angela: *sings htf song in her mind also and finally came up to sing Hambog rhyme again*

Kate: Hahaha :) What if Vernon became a Hambog member? Oops! I said your crush name heheheheheh! :D

Angela: *sweat drops* *grey background* that was my karma again for saying Jerick's crush in public...

Scarlet: forgive me for disturbing your karma. May I ask what anime's next?

Angela: we can't find anime that ALL OF US KNOW. So D. Detective Conan. Notice that Jerick is not on this chat. What happened?

Kate: I just remembered yesterday when I asked Vernon if she love you or have a crush on you everything but he just nodded and said no. Angela I know I'm not perfect friend for you but that's friends are for make you feel bad at first but at the end you feel thankful because you didn't get hurt from other people and know your singing Dami Mong Alam by Skusta Clee... and bow

Angela: Wow you know who sang it
Walang sinumang makakaagaw sa trono ko akin na 'to
*erased lyrics from the paper* Tinitira ko kalaban tinitira mo lagi bato
Walang naniniwala sa 'yo dito *cencored*
Sa lahat ng sinabi mo ang masasabi ko lang arigato!

Kate: That moment when you know you're crazy because you're singing and no one's listening and too many erasers

*sad song violin plays brought to you by Angela's always effect on this book*

Angela: Jerick is not still in 'ere

Kate: Don't you know people share some pic in the facebook raise your middle finger in the air but I keep asking myself can they touch the air. And *Vernon just arrived while we make this story on the paper* Vernon arrived I asked him who is his crush and he said none. And Adrian was a b$&*# telling me what if Vernon said I was his crush and I said i'm doing this for Angela and he was like a Poknut boy.

Angela: A bird's nest to be exact.

Jerick: Miss me? Lol

Angela: Jerick is finally here! Cathrine's boyfriend is in ' ere!

Jerick: * blushes *

Kate: lol walang forever :P

Jerick: Kate, ur such an addict and too mean for saying that! BTW, ur ugly! #getrektm7+1

Kate: Here is a friendly advice don't laugh too hard you'll get in mental.

_end_

Author's note : Those people I dictated with something negative and not a character of this book I'm so sorry... Well, at least be ready for my funeral if they see this... Ok that's all! Be ready for our next stupid story!

Bye-bye. Adios. Sayonara. Paalam.