Finale

Dark thrusted into Link fast, as Link moaned he was thinking of turning the situation around in his favor. Dark pulled out and searched Link's house for something to use as lubricant. Link sat down waiting for Dark to get back. Link had a stash of lubricants, because he masturbated a lot. Dark found his lube, and came back to Link. Dark told Link to turn over again, but Link got up and pushed Dark unto the couch. Link put lube on his member as he jerked it. He thrusted into Dark slowly, and Dark begged Link to go faster. Link started steadily going faster as he pumped Dark's erection. Dark moaned and said "I didn't know you- Link interrupted Dark and said "You think so?" Dark was silent as Link pounded into him faster. Dark's member was swelling as Link came into Dark's anus causing him to cum at the same time. As they collapsed into each other, Link whispered to Dark "I love you. So much. Dark replied " I love you too. Oh, and Zelda will be freed tomorrow morning. Link laid his head on Dark sweaty chest as the two fell asleep.

Hey guys! I hope you enjoyed this story, it was meh but I have done one since July, so it's excusable. I may make a sequel, but I think I will wrap up my other story first. Anyways, thanks for all the support. It means a lot.