Dessy's Hell Trip...

• Dedicated to my legs who survived the deadly "walk" :c

ok ppl..... :c dessy is back...alive? i dont think so! T-T im in freaking pain! i freaking call this school trip a child abuse trip!! waahhh!!! *rips hair outta head* !!!!!!

sorry did i scare u guys there? mebe i overreact to much? naah! it was rlly horrible...

ill tell the story, thought if u guys dont wanna know wat happened then i suggest u guys dont read on o.O i mean wats so fun in reading how they "abused" me.....(see im gd at overreacting) ok since i didnt see my baby (laptop) for a whole freaking week i feel like typing for a long timee~!

I could make some type mistakes cuz im typing way to fast and to tired to check it...soo sorry..ill do it another time?...

(dessy's hell week) *clears throat*

well first i had to wake up at 5:30 am o.O needed to be like ready freddy...if u get wat i mean, so i was like zombie tired walking to my aunts house who was gonna ride me to school

**

so there i was in the bus waiting till it would leave, my mom was standing outside waiting for the bus to leave (yeah im a momys girl). suddnly i rembemed that i didnt had my healt pass (pass that if u have an accident that it wont cost millions of money) so me banging (<--- sounds weird) on the window with my panic face on and my mom shooting me one back, me yelling "my pass!" and she understood right away (luv her for that) so i stood up en wanted to get outta the bus...but retarded driver started to drive away so my mom and i shared a more panicked face while staring at each other like WTF...so byebye healt pass....

soo i came there it was like a freaking small house and the room where i was in was like a freaking prison..(shared a room with 1 friend) yeah...im kinda friendless...or lets just say my friends dont go to the same school..anymore >.> anyways, it was dark wen we came there so we had dinner with this horrible veggies soup..with no meat in it -.- *gags* so me didnt eat and starved then they forced us to go take a "walk" to town so i thought walk? sure why not :) well i thought wrong...who the fck calls 2 hours walking up a hill with rocks a freaking walk? o.o in the DARK! im telling ya..i forgot the count how many times i fell..later my legs were dead from falling so much that a teacher had to drag me up the hills -.- how embarresing (cant believe im telling u guys this) so finally the walk of death was over and i could peacefully take a nap at me "new" crappy bed.. -.- ill leave the details out of it..

so they woke us up early :) (-.-") and guess wat we were gonna go do?.... :D yeah! nice guess~! "walking"... hell no that i was gonna fall for that one...sadly i did -.- hate myself...but that stupid bitch- teacher forced me to...so we walked for 2 hours again..yay...

so i was walking and it was hot so i took my jacket off, but stupid me forgot i put my cell in my pocket of my jacket so....it fell out of my pocket..and i didnt notice T_T yup i freaking lost my cell without noticing...so finally wen i noticed that i lost my cell i was already at the end of the "walk" and i turned on my heel raging and cussing and going mad, then i saw 2 teacher behind us who were stalking us the whole way, so they asked me what was wrong and i was like *sob* i freaking lost my phone! (i so didnt care i had a big mouth to a teacher atm) so they had this grin on there faces, i swear i could scream at them asking what the fck was funny but i controlled myself, so later after watching me with amusement they finally said "U know....we found ur cell :) " and i was like O.O say waaaat? so they told me they found it at the beggining on the ground on some rocks...so there is some damage on it...but as if i care! i got my baby back!! and my baby had my baby on it! (with the sec baby i mean rain) cuz all my freaking kpop and other songs and pic and bla bla bla were on it... so yh they cept my phone, knowing i could lost it again.. >.>

so finally i arived at this biggg moutain after that loooooong walk... and then they freaking expect me to climb a freaking mountain O.O im afraid of hightes...so i was like hell to the no im gonna do it...every1 annoyed with me for not going (not that i cared) so every1 was giving me a hard time by saying how they climed it and how fun it was and that the ppl that didnt go were pussies (i was sitting behind the person who said that..)

so next day they were gonna swim...well i hate swiming (dont ask me why) so i skiped it..teachers told us to go with them wait in the warm swim pool thingy..so i was sweating as hell and went with some other girls outside...so this girl (laurie) smokes and she went outside... me, i dont like smoke -.- but i mean i didnt wanna sit somewhere alone so i held my breath....I was relieved that she finally was done with it...then suddenly 2 pedos- i mean the drivers came to us with ciggerets..asking if we wanted some...(they adults?) so lauri and the pedos were smoking now...me holding my breath again...then pedos were doing there pedo things (standing close to us..with close i mean rllyyyyy close..)finally they went away..and i could breath again...then -.- 3 teacher came.... guess wat...they smoke!! >.< so i was like wtf? they chilling with us while smoking? they freaking teachers! thats sooo TIA! (this is awkward) so i was staring at my germany teacher cuz i soo wouldnt excpect him to smoke...

:( OMG totally forgot... Cameron -.- i had a freaking cameron with me....to tell u guys the truth...cameron is some1 i know...cept this dudes name is Daan... i rlly hate him and he always makes fun of me :c so every1 was like laffing at me...*sob* so that night i didnt sleep...i cried :c im such a baby...

*sigh* but dont worry i recovered... so next day we went surviving course...there was this guy...Erik...he was hot >.> (im not cheating on u rain!) so yh we had to do all kinda of climbing and all that shit... -_- so then the last day, i could only smile, becuz it was the day to get back homee!! yay! so we were in the bus for more then 5 hours this time and there was this dude... called Dean and he was staring at me and my friend the whole time.... we told him to stop but he didnt... o.o i still see him staring at me wen i close my eyes..*shivers*

oh and!!! that also sucked cuz i had music on and i could hear some1 suddenly say something about wattpad, but i didnt rlly heard it clear...and if i wasnt mistakn he said, "ppl who do that r nerds and pathetic." :c assholes...! we! wattpad lovers/writers/readers love wattpad!! and just be urself guys! im sure there r ppl to surport u... :) i have friends on here 2 that support me big time! luv ya all soooooo mucchh!! :DDD (sorry i talked so much :c ) and i kinda skiped some parts cuz i didnt wanted to bore u guys out..(didnt want u to be bored) so yeah...im back...missed every1 :3 homesweet home...hehe...sorry i still feel like typing...but i cant now..since my mom wants to tell me THIS story to her...well there we ( I ) go again... -.- cyaa guys...

P.S i cussed almost every day so i still need to get that outta my system...if i get angry or irritated i cuss..sowwii... 

P.P.S by the cell thingy!! i was rlly rlly freaking out! i mean! just think about all ur music, all ur shirtless rain pics r gone forever or u have to download and get them alll back again...(u dont wanna know how many shirtless/unshirtless rain pic i have!!)

P.P.P.S some1 told my to put it as a humour category...and that it would mebe be popluair >.> i have no idea why my suffering would be funny....i cant believe that ppl even call me funny...

P.P.P.P.S....i never asked this cuz i forgot... but wat means P.S o.O and can i even say P.P.P.P.S?

vote if u pity me? vote if u feel bad for me? or just vote to make me feel better? does that sound cheesy? >x>