(4)

Masonnnn

      They whisper to each other and I freeze up hoping they didn't notice me. Then Taylor comes up and drapes his arm around my waist and I moved uncomfortably as we sit down. I scoot back to Mack as he follows and precedes to put his arm around me again.

"What are we even doing up here?" I say and everyone looks at each other.

"How about truth or dare," a girl said her hair was naturally curly and was red we nodded. There were about four girls already up here when we came up.

"Yeah, let's do it," Nash said a smirk plastered on his face.

Well tho is going to be fun.

"Truth or dare Nash," Cameron said smirking.

"Dare," Nash said triumphly.

"I dare you to give that girl a hickey," he said referring to Mack. She went wide-eyed and I laughed.

"His lips ain't going no where around me, that's a fact," she said as she went back on her phone.

"Fine her then," Nash said plainly and pointed to me. I blushed because everyone was looking at me.

"Umm, I'm going to go down stairs real quick to get a drink," I said slowly dragging myself out of tho mess and walking downstairs getting drenched with the smell I achohal and sweaty teenagers.

I soon spot a sight I wasn't expecting and anger boiled in me. I rolled my eyes as Bryce noticed me. He pushed the girl who was grinding on him off and started to push threw the crowd. I ran upstairs before he could find me.

"Okay cameron your the chicken because no one would-" Nash was cut off by me walking back into the room.

"I'm guessing?" cameron said.

"Just get it over with," I said as I lead him to a bedroom because I agreed to do it but it had to be in private. As I closed the door I was admediatly turned around and Cameron was kissing me. I didn't kiss back even though I wanted to, wait whaaa? Anyways once he noticed I was t going to kiss him back he quit trying and started to kiss down my jaw. He stopped on my sweet spot and couldn't help but moan an I felt him smirk in his kiss. Finally he let go and backed up looking at my hickey. I walked over to the mirror and looked at it.

"I feel like a whore!" I said as Cameron came rushing to my side. He then started to rub my arms an I felt him stop.

"You-you cut don't you?" he said looking at my wrists, I nodded and started to pull down my sleeves. He then looked into my eyes. He went wide eyed. "Kar-Karli," I went wide-eyed too and I backed away hoping he wouldn't hurt me.

"Please don't hurt me," I said in fear and when I thought Cameron was going to smack me I was relieved when he gave me a big hug. The weird thing was, I hugged him back. After all those years of bullying and torture I hug one of them back. I hugged him tight like I knew him my whole life. I cried more like sobbed and I looked up at him as he smiled, not smirked but smiled. Then I glanced at his shirt, drenched with tears.

"Shit Cameron, I got your shirt messed up," I said an he laughed.

"It's all okay don't worry about it," he said and I laughed along with him.

I asked Cameron to stay with me a bit longer so I wouldn't look like a train wreck when I went back to them so I put on my emergency makeup and let my eyes become less puffy. We finally decided to join the rest of the group and I smiled when I walked in. Nash searched my neck for the hickey.

"Where is it?" he said I then grabbed a tissue and licked it wiping a spot off my neck of me revealing a circular purple spot.

"Nice Cam," Taylor said and he just nodded. Nash must've noticed my red puffy eyes because he kept looking at me. I ignored it and went on.