Chapter 36 - Devil's Paradise.

When it got to the weekend Mrs. Bakely called Yasmine's phone and waited patiently for her to pick up. Yasmine picked up the phone a few seconds later.

"Hello?"

"Yasmine, I want you and your mother to meet at my home. Now." Mrs. Bakely said in a serious tone. "It's important."

"What happened?" Yasmine asked.

"I will tell you when you get here." Mrs. Bakely said. "Just come over here."

When Yasmine's mother got home from work 3 hours later, she told her what was going on. Yasmine called Mrs. Bakely and asked her for directions before making their way over there. Mrs. Bakely lived on the other side of the town in the suburbs with her husband, who was a successful doctor. They had no children. When they got there, Mrs. Bakely welcomed them into the house and had them sit down on her cream couch with white carpeted living room.

"So, when I took the injections, I did see the gates. Your daughter was right, Mrs. Spencer." Yvonne said to her mother.

"See?" Yasmine said in an excited tone. "I told you, mom!"

"But, they were just hallucinations." Mrs. Bakely said, looking down at the floor.

Yasmine's mouth dropped as she glanced at Mrs. Bakely, shaking her head.

"What?" Yasmine gasped. "No they weren't. They were-"

"Back in 1975, my mother disappeared when I was a little girl." Mrs. Bakely continued, interrupting Yasmine. "When I was put to sleep, I had images of my mother. I had images of her telling me that my father buried her in my fathers backyard. When I called the police to verify and dig up his home for her body, she wasn't there. None of her remains were in the back."

"So what does that mean?" Yasmine snarled.

"That means that the shit that you see when you're injecting yourself with those damn drugs isn't real, Yasmine!" Y'vonne snarled, giving her a serious look. "Listen to what the hell she's saying!"

"Mom, Trayvon told me where George Zimmerman lived and when I checked out the location, he was there!" Yasmine snapped. "I'm not stupid!"

"Yasmine, those drugs aren't real." Mrs. Bakely said in a calm tone. "You have to stop injecting yourself with that."

"No. I'm not until you guys believe me!" Yasmine shouted.

"Yasmine, I'll smack your ass if you raise your voice one more time." Y'vonne said through her teeth. "You better calm down."

"Mom, if you let me inject what once then you'll believe me!" Yasmine said. "I swear!"

"Mrs. Spencer, I'm going to have to be honest with something." Mrs. Bakely said. "Yasmine was......she was right. She was injecting herself the whole time while she visited?"

"Oh was she?" Y'vonne said as her eyes widened, giving her a stern look.

"BUT I was convincing her to do it. I was doing it as well, so it isn't all her fault." Mrs. Bakely said. "Just please don't jump on her for it."

Y'vonne kept her calm and took a deep breath, glancing away from Yasmine.

"I just think that Yasmine needs more counseling. She needs more therapy." Mrs. Bakely continued. "And I would love it if you could help me get my job back. Please.."

"And why should I?" Y'vonne snapped. "So that you can convince my daughter to inject some more drugs into her arms?"

"I promise that I'll have a surveillance video to give you at the end of all of our sessions." Mrs. Bakely continued. "I'll also have my boss check me out everyday. I'm begging you, ma'am."