Nicki: I missed yours too!

Bey: But, what about Rih?

Nicki: What about her?

Bey: I mean you're still with her and I kissed you. Don't you think that she would be mad that I kissed you?

Nicki: Well first of all, I kissed you. Second, she was the one that wanted us to be close and that was an example of how close we are being. I'm sure she will be fine with it.

Bey: But I don't want her to be mad at you.

Nicki: Bey, stop stressing.

I gave her a worried look. She rubbed my arm and kissed my cheek. I don't know what's with her but it feels like she had a stronger hold on me before and she still does. It may even be more stronger. I looked up at her and smiled. I hug her tightly and she giggles, returning an even tighter hug. 

It was getting dark and we started heading back into the house. Rih was half awake so I suggested that her and Nicki could stay over for the night. I showed them to my guest room, but they ended up in my room. I laughed. Rih was on the right side of the bed and Nicki was in the middle. I turned on the tv.

Bey: Y'all just gon stay in your day clothes?

Rih: Well nigga, we wasn't planning on staying over night so we didn't bring shit.

I went and got them big shirts to wear. They started stripping from their clothes. I was biting my lip looking at their beautiful bodies.

Rih: You like what ya see?

I nod while giving her a smirk back. She bit her lip and grabbed Nicki and bent her over and grinded on her ass which made soft moans escape from her mouth. I bit my lip. I then heard the doorbell ring I went downstairs and opened it. It was Solo.

Bey: Solange, what the hell are you doing here? You're supposed to be in Barcelona.

Solo: Well, I came back early and plus I missed my wittle Julez. Where is he?

Bey: Probably sleep in the game room.

We walk to the game room and by my surprise he was really sleep. She picked him up and hugged me and whispered "thanks" and then left. I went back upstairs and peeked my head in the doorway of my bedroom. Nicki and Rih were making out. I was kind of jealous but more horny. I bit my lip and walked in and they just kept on going. I guess they didn't know I was there. I went closer to them and jumped on the bed and that made both of them jump up.

They both looked at me in shock. I was sitting there laughing in a comical way. The look on their faces was once again....PRICELESS! Rih eventually started laughing too. Nicki was just sitting there with a "really, bitch"? look on her face. All that did was make me laugh even more. After laughing, which felt like forever, we all laid there watching a movie together.

Nicki: Bey, where's Julez?

Bey: He left an hour ago with Solange.

Rih: Solange was here?

Bey: Yep.

Nicki: We didn't know. How could we not here her loud ass come into the house?

Bey: Well, maybe because you guys were sucking each others faces off while I was downstairs.

Nicki glared at me and Rih just smirked. Nicki then started smiling which kinda freaked me out a lil. She turned to Rih and started kissing her lips. Rih instantly kissed back. She started gripping on her ass. I was getting horny. Nicki then pulled away and smirked at me.

Nicki: You wanna join?

I first thought about whether this was a good idea or not, but then who would ever want to pass up an offer like this? I nodded my head and Nicki grabbed my hand. She pulled me to her and kissed my lips. I kissed back instantly. She wrapped her arms around my neck. I got in between her legs. I started pulling up her shirt. I rubbed her boobs and took one of her nipples in my mouth. I sucked on it, licking her nipple in a circular motion. Soft moans escaped from her mouth. I trailed kisses down her stomach, above her special area. I started kissing her thighs softly. She was biting her lip and her breathing was getting heavier by the second.

Just as I was about to lick her clit, I felt Rih pull my underwear down and shove something in me. I looked back and she had a strap-on on. I opened up my mouth to moan, but nothing came out. She started stroking in me, hard and swift. I started moaning louder and louder every time she would stroke it in and out of me. I started sucking on Onika's clit. She moaned and put her hand on my head. I then stuck my tongue inside her, which made her scream loud. I was flicking and wiggling my tongue inside her. Her body jerked away from me. After 5 minutes of us having our session, the room filled with moans as we reached our climax.  We all laid on the bed breathing hard. We all looked at each other and smiled and giggled.

Nicki: That was amazing.

Rih: Agreed.

Nicki and I looked at Rih then at each other.

Nicki: Idk why you saying "agreed" when you didn't even get fucked.

Rih: Okay, but neither did you, bubble butt.

Nicki: Yes I did! I got tongue fucked.

Rih rolled her eyes.

Rih: So what if I didn't get fucked?

Nicki and I gave each other a smirk.

Nicki: Okay well tomorrow you are getting fucked whether you like it or not.

Rih looked at us both and smirked.

Rih: We'll see about that......

Hey Guys!!! Here is a new update! I hope you like it! 2022 words! lol. Wow hmm that threesome tho....LMAOOOOO

I've also decided that my updates will be looking like this one. Like how it's set up with all the words centered. To me it looks better :)~Minajislife