Nicki started pouting. Gosh, she even looks adorable when she pouts. Rih just sat there laughing hard. Nicki punches Rih in her arm.

Nicki: Shut the hell up, Robyn.

Rih instantly stopped laughing. She started looking down and her cheeks were rosy. Damn, Onika has that affect on Rih, too! Nicki looks at Rih and smiles a bit, then looks at me.

Nicki: Bey, can you please fix me a plate?

Bey: Mhm

I went into the kitchen and started fixing Nicki's plate. I came back and gave to her. She smiled and thanked me sincerely. I smiled back. Rih's ass was asleep. I put a blanket over Rih.

Nicki: Hey Bey.

Bey: Yes?

Nicki: Do you think we could talk outside for a second?

Bey: Sure.

We walked to my backyard where my pool was. We put our feet in the water. Nicki turned toward me.

Nicki: Look, Bey, y' know, during the months we weren't talking, I really missed you. Like, alot.

She was looking down when she said the last sentence.

Bey: I missed you too. I really thought you wouldn't ever talk to me again.

She laughs a little. 

Nicki: Well that would of been pretty hard to do that, I mean after all, I still love you no matter what. I still have feelings for you and everything but I love Robyn too. You guys have different styles and different ways of doing things, but the way y'all love and care for me is the same. I don't know if that makes sense but that's how it feels.

Bey: I get what you're saying, Nic. I just want us to be close again and I know its gonna take time but It will be all worth it in my eyes.

Nicki starts smiling and then she smiles and hugs me. I hug her back. I'm so freaking happy that Nicki and I are on good terms again. I'm just overwhelmed with happiness. I couldn't stop smiling and Nicki noticed because she was giggling.

Nicki: Am I making you that happy?

Bey: Yes, you have always made me that happy.

Nicki blushes and scoots closer to me. Nicki looked at me. I looked down, but she used her finger to lift my head back up. She came closer to me and pressed her lips against mine. I was instantly filled with warmth, intimacy. It was like electricity going through my body, in a good way.

I rubbed my hand in a up-and-down motion on her thigh. She had put her hand on my face to pull me closer. We were basically in a full blown makeout session. We finally pulled away to breathe. She smiles and looks down. I realized that just happened, but then I realized that I kissed her and that she is with my bestfriend.

Bey: Um... Onika?

Nicki: Yes?

Bey: That was amazing. I really missed your kisses.