I parked my bike and walked in to find Jahyla in some halloween store looking at a witch cat costume.

"Hey girlie whatcha got there?"I asked Jahyla making her jump in return. I bursted out laughing.

"God don't scare me like that."She yelled at me slapping me.

"Sorry, but seriously whatcha got there?" I asked her looking around the store.

"My costume. Ima go try it on." She said to me. I nodded my head and waited outside her changing room to see how it looks.

"Are u done yet?"I asked her after 5 minutes.

" Hold on its hard to get this costume on."She said from the door. I heard it unlock and I stepped away t look at it. It was amazing. 

"U look hot

"U look hot.But doesn't that mean Jackson will have to go as a witch?"I asked her. She nodded her head trying to hold back a smile. I laughed at her and told her to change and something gold caught my eye. I walked over and found a lion costume next to a lion tamer. One for a girl and one for a boy.

I turned around and found Kailey and Tyler looking for a costume

I turned around and found Kailey and Tyler looking for a costume. I looked over to the cashier and found Jahyla buying her costume and I guess Jackson's costume. I walked over to her and told her that I would be changing into my costume. Once I was finished I heard Jahyla talking to someone. I went out to find her fighting with Kailey. When is this bitch not ruining our time. I walked over to them knowing nobody will stop them. I pulled Jahyla off of Kailey who was on the floor. She turned around and saw me. Oh yea I still had on the lion costume. I smirked and looked down.

It was a sexy lion costume that was gold and had a hood to make it look a lion. Then a long ass tail in the back.

"Girl u look hot."Jahyla said to me.

"No kidding." I heard from behind me. I turned around and found Tyler.

"Uuummmm I think u might want to help ur girlfriend on the floor there."I said pointing to Kailey. He nodded his head and bent down in front of her.

"Im gonna go change." I told Jahyla. She nodded her head as I changed back into my clothes. I grabbed our costumes and payed for them. The rest of the day was just spent in stores trying to find a way how to do our make up for tomorrow night. For some reason I had a bad feeling about tomorrow night. I got home and went straight to sleep thinking of how bad could this party go.