Chapter 1

Fiona POV

I was in the kitchen, making dinner and I heard my momma's car pull up in the drive way. Every other night its always a new man she bringing in the house. I first started noticing my momma was a hoe when I was 13. She always tried to keep it on the down low.

I heard the keys hit the door, and the door open.
"Oh! Fiona. I didn't know you were home!" she said acting surprised to see me.
"Mama, I've been here all day. I didn't go no where" I said rolling my eyes.

"Oh well, Tyrese you can have a seat if you'd like" My momma said to the man. Instead he stood up and I seen he was watching me. I tried to ignore him tho.
"Excuse me, can I use your bathroom?" He said to me

''Down the hall to the left" I said
"You mind showing me?"
I grunted and walked his old ass to the bathroom.

''Thank you.... you got some nice hips on you li mama" He said as I was walking away.
I went back in the kitchen and continued making dinner. When I had the plates set, the man came out the bathroom.

I was bending over, getting some silverware out the dishwasher and I felt his hands wrap around my waist and pull me back. I slapped him and he let go. I dropped the silverware and that made a loud sound causing my momma to come from her room.

''What's going on? GET OFF MY DAUGHTER" my mother yelled. I was done at this point. I ran to my room and packed all my shit. Thank the lord I still had suitcases from the vacations I went on. Once I had everything I needed. I went to my car and loaded my things.

I heard my momma begging and pleading for me not to go.
"No momma. I'm tired of all these men you bring in the house and they put their filthy hands on me" I said. I didn't want to hear anything she had to say.

Since I couldn't get my mind right on where to go, I drove to the Leamington Hotel. I checked in and got a room. Once I was settled I was tired so I took a good, hot shower and let most of my stress go down the drain. When I was dressed, I got in bed and let sleep take over.

(The Next Morning)

I woke up and I went down to the cafeteria and ate breakfast there. It was hella good to. The rest of the day, I just wanted to get out and breathe. What happened last night was still on my mind. I got my keys and went to the Central Shopping Plaza.

I only bought a few clothes and some hygiene things. I was starting to get hungry so I stopped by Chick Fil A.

Clyde POV

"Where are you?" My baby momma Pandora said
"Finna pull up at Chick Fil A. Why? You must want sum to eat?"
"No I'm good, but your son is getting a little impatient" She said
"Why yo' ass aint feed him?" I said

"Nigga, its never any fucking food in this house. You always eat food that is already made"
It got silent.
"Well I'll bring yall sum back damn" I said
''Alright" Pandora said. Then i hung up.

I walked in and the smell of the food was making me hungry already. I was staring at the menu looking for what I could order. Then after a while the line still wasn't moving. Some people got mad and left. I looked to see it was a young, slim, girl that was struggling to pay.

Mr.Thugजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें