Just acting....I think (Shia LaBeouf fan fic)

A/N: so i started writng this when i first made fanfictons and dear lord it sucks....so im sort of kind of fixing it up and with that um read on :)

~Evelyn~

Okay you can do this. no big deal right? You've got as much talent as any other girl here. hell,even better. "Evelyn Moore" the lady said.I got up and followed her into a room.She sat down behind the desk and pointed to a chair in front.

I sat down while she went over my information. i couldn't help but fidget in my seat.As I glanced around the room my eyes landed on the name tag the lady had on her shirt. My eyes nearly fell out as i read her name.

Her name was Tittsworh Grabbe. No joke. Before i could stop myself i was already laughing like a mad person. She looked up at me like I was crazy."Is there a problem Mrs.Moore" she said.

I tried to contain my laughter. "um yeah I'm fine....Mrs.Grabbe" I snickered. She huffed and gave off a annoyed look."why are you here" she asked leaning back in her chair I'm guessing trying to look professional.

It only makes me hate her because the chair looks way much more comfy than this brick im sitting on. I raised my eyebrow in confusion and Mrs.Grabbe gave off an annoyed expression. again.

"I mean what do you want to do? sing, act, ectera ectera." she rolled her eyes. Well she doesn't have to be rude about it. I thought about what she asked for a momentm I know exactly why I'm here. I looked at her for a second before saying "when I was younger I would always watch my mom. She loved to act and sometimes I thought she was Rita Hayworth or Marilyn Monroe.She was so amazing I just had to be like her. I look up to her.She's my role model." I looked down at ny hands. "she's my inspirstion."

When I finished I looked up at her she was just staring at me. I couldnt really tell what she was thinking but I hope it's good."you can go now.If you get a callback than...well than your lucky" she dismissed me with out a second glance. I was in shock. Is that it?

I got up and left and watched as another girl went in. damn I should of said more. I shook my head as I left the building and walked to the bus stop. I should have said more! I want to act so badly. I want it so bad....

I want to be able to put smiles on people's faces. or make them cry because the movie was just so good. I want people to remember my name. Evelyn Moore.