Chapter 3- Stroll Down Memory Lane

Start from the beginning

"Oh what did I do now? Oh wait I know, I was trying to be your boyfriend, you know, like what you paid me to do." He said rhetorically with an eye roll, "Honestly who would have thought rich people are a pain in the ass." He chuckled, "Oh wait, everyone does."

"This is exactly why you irk me." I went on to explain, "I can't honestly believe that I paid you to be my boyfriend. A pain in the ass, annoying, childish, man handling, fake boyfriend." I scoffed, "Three thousand dollars down the drain that I'll never see again."

"Stop talking about money." He ordered sternly.

"Stop thinking you know how rich people are." I ordered back.

"Fine."

"Fine."

We both looked straight ahead ignoring each other. The taxi man looking in the mirror at us inquisitively and shook his head. I was aware he said something about us but I was too busy trying to calm myself down. We finally pulled up to the restaurant with all three taxies. The door to the taxi was opened and we shuffled out. I straightened out my baby blue floral dress and the little sweater cardigan that matched together; that I had put on earlier in replacement of the sporty look I had going on. My dad paid the taxi people as we waited to walk in the restaurant.

As we waited to be seated Charlie stood next to me, nudging her hip to mine, "Trouble in paradise already?" She asked nodding her head to Jeremy secretly.

"Um, something like that I guess." I said shrugging my shoulders. She chuckled beside me giving me a little hug as we walked to the table. Walking in sync with Jeremy I poked his side to get his attention, "I'm sorry about the taxi thing." I apologized quietly for only him to hear.

"Ok." He simply said walking to the table. I sighed rolling my eyes as everyone started to sit at the table. I picked out my chair at the end; Jeremy came behind me and pulled it out for me. He nodded his head for me to sit, I grinned a little sitting gracefully on the chair he held out for me. As he pushed me in I felt his lips press against my ear, "I'm sorry too." He whispered. I smiled as he took a seat next to me on the left.

"Well I know what I'm ordering." Macy said already putting down her menu.

"More wine." Danny mumbled under his breath with a chuckle.

She laughed humorously at him picking up the menu again, "Maybe some pasta too." She muttered with a sly smile of her own.

"Sky you've got to try the new Penne Alla Vodka it's really good, I get it almost every time." Charlie recommended with an approving nod.

"I think I'll pass, Charlie." I giggled lightly, "I don't need to get drunk off pasta." I joked knowing I wasn't going to really, "I still would rather have a sandwich from Ray's." I sighed pursing my lips at the fancy menu.

"Sky, that place is gross, we haven't been there in years." Danny disapproved shaking his head.

"We use to go all the time, Danny. So shut up about it." I said with a sassy voice. He bit the inside of his cheek and looked back down at the menu.

Truth was, way back then our mom use to take us to that place. Even after she died dad took us there once in a while, once he met Macy he stopped going and then Danny and I would go alone. First we'd beg the nanny that would watch us, and then as we got older we just went by ourselves. Years went by and Danny got more snobby especially where he ate or where he was seen at. That's when I started to go alone from time to time. In the beginning dad would tell us mom always ordered a grilled chicken panini sandwich with jalapeños and provolone cheese, so that's what I started ordering, and I haven't made since of it.