Chapter 4: Damon

"Hey Damon, Thanks for letting me Crash here... Even though Stefan is totally againest me even being near Elena... You don't think I'm like Katherine do you?" I asked sighing taking a seat next to him. Damon looked up from the Gilbert Jornals and smirked. "Kalina.... Stefan doesn't like you? I thought you two were bestfriends..."

I rolled my eyes and grabbed Damon's whisky and took a sip. "I was only his friend because Me and Lexi were bestfriends.... But now that she's dead, He want's nothing to do with me. I'm not like Katherine.." I sighed taking another drink. "Maybe.... Because you're Katherine's sister, he thinks you are some stuck up girl wanting to kill Elena." Damon replied with that smirk that is ever so sexy.

"Don;t start with me Damon, we both know I'm much stronger than you are." I replied placing my drink down and standing up. "Kali, did you relise Katherine and Elijah are witheach other right now?" Damon asked with that evillish tone. "What!? Uh No! Me and Elijah Have a thing! What is my sister doing with him!?" My eyes started changing as Damon chuckled.

I pushed Damon over the couch and we landed with me on top of him, bearing my fangs. "God Kali! you are sexy when you are angry did you know that?" Damon asked smirking. I stood up and rolled my eyes. "Are you trying to make me kill you Damon? cos I will with one touch you will be laying on the ground dead!" I declared glaring at him with my raqzor sharp eyes.

Damon walked over smirking to himself, "Kali, come on... let Katherine and Elijah be together... you and me and be together." He said smirking. "I'd rather kill Katherine for Elijah... anyway Katherine doesn't dersevre Him... she left him alone, and he turned me..." I replied grinning as I walked over to the front door. "Kali.." Damon warned. "DAYLIGHT NECKLACE." I yelled smirking as I walked out the door. Damon rolled his eyes and deicded to follow me, he knew I was up to something.