Chapter 15: Mission Part 2: Amy-chan Vs Saskue!

Start from the beginning

To say I was impressed would be an understatement. Amy's strategy was equivalent to what shikamaru's where when he was a Genin.

"impressive. I under estimated you Amy, well done." I smirked down at her.

Amy grinned cheekily at my acknowledgement. Before flipping backwards and out of range.

"but it's about to get a lot harder..." I trailed off and activated my sharagun.

|| P.O.V. Saya ||

"but it's about to get a lot harder" I barely heard Saskue mummbled to Amy-chan.

I turned to Ren-San tilting my head to the side a bit confused.

"what just happened?" I asked quietly.

Ren-San chuckled. Dragging his gaze from Amy-chan and Saskues fight he started to explain.

"Amy outsmarted Saskue-sensei. She probably assumed sensei wasn't really going to pay attension to the fight very much. When sensei was distracted yelling at you Amy flashed into the bushes over there and created a shadow clone, who went to the tree. By lacing all her clones with chakra and hiding her own she basically became invisible. Saskue-sensei must have belived the clone in the tree was the real Amy and kept tabs on that one which gave the real Amy a chance to sneak up on Saskue-sensei. It was a one time thing though... I dont think he'll ever fall for it again."

After Ren-San finished explaining he turned back to the fight. Amy-chan and Saskue were currently exchanging punches and kicks. Or well Saskue was throwing attacks and Amy-chan was trying to block against Saskues insane speed.

"Ren-san.."

"hmm?" he replied not looking away. I don't even think he was blinking.

"do you like our team?" I asked quietly. It was something I couldn't help but wonder while I was sitting here.

Saskue was a distant person. Or at leaste he always had been with me... I wasn't douting he was strong or anything but he didn't seem like he's be easy to get along with after long periods of time. Well not for me anyway.

Amy-chan was my best friend which after considering for a couple minutes I'd desided was a bad thing. If anything happened to her I'd be heart broken. And if I was there and something happened to her I'd probably die doing something stupid.

Ren-San and Cuan-Kun seemed ok and they seemed strong. But I was nervous Ren-San wouldn't like me. He wouldn't be the first one...

"what do you mean" Ren-San asked. I could tell he was only halfway paying attension.

"are you happy your on this team? Do you like us I mean..." I used the same I don't care tone as he did.

Ren-San turning and looked curiously down at me.

'jeez' I thought bitterly, ' why is everyone taller then me!'

Ren-San smiled and shrugged before turning back to the fight.

"ya I'm glad. For one Saskue seems like he's going to be a interesting teacher and I'm looking forward to learning from him. After all he's an ANBU chief. Secondly I didn't really have any friends at the Acadamy I just kind of stayed to myself-" Ren-San was intupted by an annoyed growl from Cuan-Kun.

Ren-San laughted and patted Cuan-Kuns head before continuing, "besides Cuan-kun of course... But I really didn't talk to anyone. Plus you and Amy seem really nice..."

He shrugged again and picked up Cuan-Kun and placing him on his lap.

I frowned slightly before I held out my hand and gave Ren-San my best Uzumaki smile, a small giggle slipping threw my lips.

"friends then?" I asked quietly.

Ren-San grinned back after a moment and shook my hand.

"friends"

|| P.O.V Amy ||

By the time the bell rang I was covered in sweat. Which wasn't exactly the most flattering thing in the world.

Sensei was breathing a little heavy but he hadn't broken a sweat! Anyone passing by would have though he'd climbed a lot of stairs or something. Saskue was also scratch free, as well I, on the other hand was covered in them. I didn't have any deep cuts though so that was good.

Saya-chan, Cuan-Kun, and Ren-San walked over to me and Saskue-sensei slowly.

"how. Did I. Do?" I asked inbetween gasps for air.

I really wanted to curl up in my bed and sleep.

"you get... A seven" sensei states and I grinned although I was confused.

"you have a very smart brain..." Saskue-sensei mummbled before Turing towards Saya-chan.

"you ready squirt? " he asked her and I giggled.

"you bet!" Saya-Chan cheered.

"come on Amy, there's water on the benches." Ren-San said before pulling me away.

"LET IT BEGIN" I heard Saya-chan cheer. I smirked. Saskue-sensei had no clue what he was in for.

----------------------------------------

Hay! You know the deal! Vote comment and love!!