chapter 10

Nell pov

Confused I looked at Brock. He was out of breath and angry " where the fuck were you ? " I raised my eyebrow " that is none of your buisness " He glared at me " yes it is ! " I shook.my head " no, you don't own me Brock ! " He looked at me " just get in here " I walked inside

" how are you " He glared at me " how do you think ? " I shrugged " bad ? " He avoided me. I held him close " Brock, I love you, I want ťo be with you but you got to be serious "
He nodded " next weekend, Lets take the weekend off, I will prove myself to you "

I smiled " great, I can't wait " He held my face and kissed me.

My heart was beating faster. I never asumed I would live the story of beauty and the beast. he held me in his arms " stay the night " I nodded " for you I will "

He just held me in his arms as we were ready to fall asleep. There was something going on with him. I needed to find out.

It was friday and I didn't know where the hell brock was taking me. I had my stuff packed and my sunglasses on.

" where are we going ? " I asked nosey. He smirked " not telling you, nell "

Suddenly Randy stood next to me " where do you think you are going ? " I glared at him " nne of your damn buisness "

he glared at me and Brock " Nell, this man is dangerous " I laughed " and you care ? " He came closer " he almost killed Erin "

I shrugged and looked at Brock " he should've finished the job, let's go Brock " Brock looked at Randy " I won't hurt her like you did "

I could tell It hurt him. I loved my brother but I hated him at the same time. The things he did to me just because of that...girl.

I hated them. Both of them, They deserved each other. I got in the car and waved at an angry Randy. Brcock smirked at me " there was my beast, I didn't care about that gentle person of last night, I liked him bad "

We arived at the river. He parked his car. I was confused were we going picknicking ? why did I have to bring clothes ?

Then I saw it. A boat. I couldn't believe my eyes " we are going on a boat trip ? " he nodded " we'll be back on monday.

I hugged him and kissed him but he glared at me " no nell, I don't like that lovy dovy stuff " I frowned. Last night he did like it.

We took our stuff and got into the boat. It was beautiful. This man was lying he wasn't a bad man. he had romance in him.

I loved his bad side but some romance from time to time wouldn't hurt either.

He showd me our room. It was red which made me think of fifty shades of grey. The bed had a form of a heart and there were rose petals every where.

He shook his head " I didn't plan this "

I laughed. Brock didn't have time for this kinda shit. He smirked " well I promised you a treat in return for the way you treated me the other day, Do you want it now or later "

I smirked " now, Tonight you'll be my daddy and I'll do you favors "

He nodded and closed the doors. He smirked " I'll only need to remove the parts below cause daddy is hungry "

He removed my shorts and underwear and I wrapped my legs around his head. he smirked " good girl " he entered me with his tongue.

No one has ever done that to me in that way. He was magic. It was like he ahd a vibrating tongue. That's how good he was.