Isr(In school restriction)

Chris

Uhh,here goes the day I gotta hold my ex bestfriends hand again.I cant lie I do miss her,and telling her everything.But for some reason since I met Ty I been treating her bad,and I dont think she'll ever forgive me.I mean we was ride or die,I told her ill always protect her yet I let a n-gga put his hands on her.I know if I was her I wouldnt forgive me either.I dont even know why Ty beating on her anyway if he like her,guess the same reason im doing it to Cori.Also guess im kinda jealous of Cori too,I almost feel like she stole my bestfriend.(Interupted from my thoughts.)

Ms.B-Chris are you dressed?

Chris-Uh,yes

I had on the schools black and green peace shirt dark levi jeans on and my black,green,and white samoas on.Then to top it off I put on my letterman jacket that I got from my varsity football team on the back it said C.Brown.After I was fully dressed I had to roll with my mom cause she said I wasnt aloud to walk I aint even tripping though.

JaMya

Fml,today is gone be hell.I trully dont want to see his face I been cool with him since dipears.After he told me he would always protect me and be there for me he wasnt.At times I miss him,and he was easier to talk to then Cori,because he was a guy.At one point me and Chris had benefits but they didnt last long cause that was around the time he turned fake on me.

"Uhh,how you do that..im trying to pursue that..drop it down on a n-gga do damage booty movin left to right its paranomic (oh) paran-

My phone rung it was Cori...

Mya-Hello

Cori-Is you coming to school

Mya-Yea,but ima be in peace all day with Chris

Cori-Ugh,now ima be alone

Mya-You got the girls

Cori-They not always with me though,and Ty already think im weak he really gone beat me today

Mya-If he do I got your back bro,but I got to get dressed

Cori-Alright bye

Just to try to juice up my outfit,I tucked in my peace shirt into my light denium high waist shorts that had rips and my bone color toms,I put my hair half up,half down and spiral curled it,then I added a big bone color bow.I grabed my house key,bag & phone then walked downstairs. My mom was sitting n the couch on her phone drinking coffee.

Chrissy-You finally ready baby?

Mya-Yeah,I guess

We get in the car and drive to the school,the whole ride there I was thinking of how today would go,I was almost nervous because me and Chris fell off kinda hard and I low key been missing him the whole time.When we got to the school my mom walked me in and we went to the office and we checked in after that the Lady at the front desk told me to have a seat while my mom went in to talk to the principal.5 minutes later Chris and his mom came in the office and did the same routine after awhile both parents came and said there goodbyes.

Principal: Okay you two follow me

Me and Chris stand up and follow are Principal to what I'm guess Officer Teals office.He sent us in the room and Officer Teal handcuffed My left arm to Chris's right this was the part that I hated about peace and the handcuffs hurted like hell.After that he talked to us about the consequence of fighting then he walked us to breakfast.I don't understand why they handcuff us before breakfast is hard to eat with one hand.As we was walking to the line it seem as if everyone was just staring and silent usually everybody's laughing because they know we fought.But it was weird this time,maybe because a lot of these people went to the same elementary as us,and they knew how me and Chris were..I don't know but what ever it is, its irritating.

Sorry its kind of short it was just a filler because I'm slacking ..