Chapter 2

When the school was over I waited for Grayson outside and after awhile he showed up and leaded me to his car. We sat in car and started the ride. After 15 min we arrived.
"We have the whole afternoon just for ourself" Grayson said as he was unlocking the door. When he opened the door he suddenly pushed me inside,slammed the door shut and push me against the wall. He pick my hands with his right hand and pind them above my head,while his left hand was on my neck. I started to breath heavily so as he. Our faces were inches apart and I could feel his warm breath on my lips and that turns me on even more. I could't take this anymore so I smashed our lips together. I tried to move my hands,so I can touch him, but he was to strong so he grabbed them even harder and said "Don't move".
While he was kissing my neck,his left hand trailed down my body and he put it in my pants. He started to rub me. I was moaning with my head back and when he slide one finger in, I scream "OMG GRAYSON", he smirks and added another one pumping fast. I was soo close but he stopped.
"WTF, Gray" I said.
"Not yet,princess"
"Jump"he commanded.
I jump and he caried me to his room. He threw me on bed and climbed on top of me. He took of my shirt and pants lefting me only in my underwear.
"You are so beautiful"
He started to kiss me from my neck all the way to my stomach. I tug on his shirt and he took it of reveling his perfectly toned abs. He took of my panties and spread my legs.

"Don't make a sound"he said.
I noded my head.

He started to lick me and I felt soo much pleasure at that moment that I had to let out a slight moan.
He immediately stopped,grabbed my hips a little harder and said "what did I said honey?"
He then took of his pants and boxers and entered me without warning.
You screamed "GRAYSON" and bite his shoulder while your hands were on his back straching him.
You were on so much pain,but after 5 min you started to feel pure pleasure.
You were moaning soo loudly and he kisses you passionatly. He went even faster.
His thursts became sloppier and you felt a knot in your stomach. "Grayson I'm so close omg".
"Me too,baby". Right after that you two cum at the same time and you moaned because of the pleasure and felt his warm liqued inside you. He lay next to you and you two were breathing havely. When you calm a little bit,you put your head in his neck and he wrapped his arms around you. Moments after you fell asleep.

Ok, this is our first dirty story so we hope you liked it.