Author's Note!

Hello Everyone,

This is the new revision version of this book. I do hope you enjoy it as much as the last version, I have edited these chapters in the best way that I can and also changed a few things. But the plot and characters will still be the same, but I felt that this story has been missing a few things, I have also added a few things.

Also I thank you for taking the time to read this story and that to anyone re-reading this story, It really does mean the world to me. I hope you enjoy all the twist and turns that come with the story.

As some of you may know. I am an author. Who loves to create plot twist and leave people in suspense, but fair warning these will come out of nowhere, like in most of my books. If you do not enjoy these, I'd advise you to stop reading right now.

Any rude or derogatory comments towards me or my characters, for certain reasons will be deleted and blocked from my stories and profile. You are not wanted here. for example: If you do not like my characters Sexual Orientation, Religion or Race/Culture. Do not state this opinion in my comments or messages, I've had this in the past and it will not continue.

But any and all comment that comes across as constructive criticism is welcome, and anything you guys think about the story is definitely welcome, just not something anything to do with the reasons just stated.

As always...

Copyright © 2018 by Sheri16

All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the publisher. For permission requests, write to the publisher. Any breach of copyright is punishable by law, action taken by publisher, accuse will be held accountable and under no circumstance will the publisher be at fault.

Please report any unauthorized uses to Sheri16.

Thank you for your constant support and Happy Reading!

-Sheri

UPDATE!

Hello Everyone, I have began to move this series over to Inkitt as Wattpad just hasn't been a good platform to publish my stories on here anymore, I am terrible sorry for any inconvenience 

Stay Safe and Happy Reading!

-Sheri