Chapter 34

*Celeste*
Martin was crazy. Yes, he had gone crazy! How could he tell me that I wouldn't see Julian again?! Who is he to tell me what to do?! This was so... UGH!!! But I felt something. Like... He had changed. It was no longer the Martijn I used to live with... He had suddenly turned into someone dominant, selfish and overprotective. Someone like... Yeah. It was pretty funny if I thought of it like that.

*Julian*
Martin got out of the room to talk to me.
-Why are you still here?
-Uh, I live here...
-Oh... One request, please stay away from Celeste.
-Huh, why?
-Are you still pretending Julian? Please.
Pretending? What is he trying to tell me?

-You may fool my cousin but not me. So please, stop talking or seeing Celeste. You're no good for her.
-Martin, I have no intention to hurt her. You need to chill!
-Chill? After I saw you kissing my cousin?! Julian please! She deserves someone better... at least good. And we both know it's not you.
All the situation frustrated the hell out of me, at certain point I couldn't control myself... and I threw my bullet.
-You talk as if you had forgotten about what happened 2 years ago.

As soon as I mentioned that, Martin went pale, he couldn't say a word. But it was my fault to bring that up. That thing we had promised not to talk about ever again.
-Don't start with that Julian... Just stay away from Celeste... If you don't do it, I'll take her back to Amsterdam. And I promise, Julian, I promise you'll never see her again.
-Listen. She loves me, and I love her, and you can't do anything to change that.

-You love her? You make me laugh, Dobbenberg. FUCK THAT!
-It's true, believe it or not. Or could it be that you never actually loved that way?
He froze. Only words that could come out of his mouth were "shut up". His screams turned slowly into whispers, as if he was going to start crying soon.
-Just admit you don't know that kind of feeling. You were just fooling me. And that's why you're upset and still don't understand...

He punched me then. I had no option but to stop talking.
-You... Clearly are still not over it...
-Not over what?
-Over that, Martijn. We both know what I'm talking about.
He looked at me as if he were to kill me suddenly. But I could see pain in his eyes, as if he hadn't forgotten about what we went through. Those were hard times for us. We had discussed and agreed that we would never talk about that, but it seemed like he couldn't move on... Just like me...

I still couldn't move on... He was right. I'm no good for her. I know that I'm hurting her. But not because I wanted to, it was just that... I was weak. I was hurt. I needed someone to make me heal, but I ended up hurting myself more... It was useless... I couldn't move on. I couldn't forget all the memories... The good times... But most importantly... my feelings.

--------------------
I'm back with, not one, but two chapters!! Celebrate ok no...

As I've already explained I wasn't feeling very well (and I won't explain what happened, just so it doesn't lead to farther problems), but it doesn't matter now, it has been more than a week since all that... The most important thing is that I'm ok and I'm back.

And again to apologise because in an exact week I'm starting school. But I won't be as busy as last year so there's still hope, fam!! :)

Take care, until next chapter.