Chapter Ten

Hey everyone! Thank you for keeping him in your prayers you guys, we got a call today from mom from the hospital. They said he doesn't need surgery and he's going home either today or tomorrow. Thank you all so much! They are making sure he can eat solid foods but all-in-all he's going to be fine :)

Thank you guys so much! I love you guys, your amazing!

Now this chapter is dedicated to everyone. And I mean, everyone. Thank you soo much!

_________________________________________________________________________________

          I made sure Scarlett was okay and safe in the corner and I quickly shifted, not knowing what I was up against. For all I know they could be two murderers on the loose. I got into a defensive stance, and then the door opened. There stood a man who looked to be about seventeen, eighteen tops. He wore a tight black t-shirt and tight black jeans. His hair was also black and so were his shoes. Man, this guy went all out.

          Behind him stood a wolf with red fur and green eyes. His paws and ears were tipped in black. He was also in a defensive stance, growling viciously at me.

          I growled at them, and jumped out of the boxcar. If something were to happen to me, I could at least make sure nothing happens to Scarlett.

'Leave.' I ordered them through mind link.

          Huh, I guess  I found out my other power.

          The wolf stumbled backwards, but I didn't care. I couldn't and wouldn't attack until I knew they would cause us any harm.

'Leave!' I ordered once again, this time with more force. My wolf didn't like that they wern't listening, and neither did I. The longer they're here, the more danger I'm putting Scarlett in.

'Your on my land, you leave.' The wolf growled.

'Not a chance.' No way was I leaving with Scarlett hiding in the boxcar.

          I jumped on the wolf and tackled him to the ground. He bit down hard on my leg and I howled out in agony. I growled viciously and bit down onto his shoulder. Although as soon as I tasted his blood in my mouth I quickly let go and spit it out.

        He took the chance to pounce on me and pinned me to the ground. I whimpered, I was trapped.

'Dameon, would you do the honors?' The wolf mind-linked the guy, who's name was apparently Dameon.

'It would be my honor, Matt.' Dameon laughed menecingly.

          Dameon stalked closer to me, his fangs extending from his gums. I looked back at the boxcar one more time and saw Scarlett's little head peeking out of the door, determination filling her eyes. My eyes went wide in horror.

'Don't Scarlett.' I whined, but it was too late.

          Scarlett ran out of the boxcar and behind of Dameon.

'Dameon look-' Matt didn't have time to finish his sentence before Scarlett shoved Dameon so hard, he flew twenty feet away and hit his head hard on the bark of a tree, knocking him out cold.

          Matt was left stunned, which gave me the opprotunity to flip him over and I slapped him hard across the head, which also knocked him out cold. Thank goodness.

           I sniffed and listened for any sign of anyone, and heard a bunch of paws running this way.

'Hurry, get on!' I yelled frantically.

           She nodded and quickly got on, grabbing on tight and I took off as fast as I could. We quickly made it out of there, but I didn't stop. I didn't wanna take any chances.

________________________________________________________________________________

          Sorry it's short, my lil sis keeps bugging me for the computer. Also, I'm going home today and I lost my phone, so I have no idea when the next chapter will be posted. I am very sorry and I hope you will be patient and forgive me.

Thank you all so much, for everything!

God Bless you all,

             ~MermaidPearl~