2~

2~...Several Skele-bones...
Your pov
The first thing that cought my eyes was the lit cigerette amungst the rubble. Connected to it was an average sized set of bones. The skull cracked from the right eye up, and the left eye cracked towards the slight scowl.

"Hello human what is your name!" on of the taller skeletons shouted at me, shocking me. It spoke?

"Y-Y/N..." I spoke in utter disbelief.

"HUMAN, ARE YOU SCARED OF US?"

"S-sorta? Uu..how do I put this... " I shrunk on the spot, at all the eyes on me. "Well, your a bag of bones..and your alive.."

"well, you want to help us out or what? We aint got all day..."  the cigerette skeleton with cracks in his skull inquires.

I put my hand out and help every monster out of the squar-ish hole.

There was a two goats, one grumpy flower, (lol I wasnt looking and put one grumpy flowey :3)

Four skeletons, whose names later on I figured out were underfell sans, undertale sans, gaster sans, and papyrus.

"Is there any place we can stay, Y/N?" Undertale Sans asked. He was rather short, and pudgy. But he had a classic grin, so I wasnt so worried.

"Oh! Yea, uu... lets see. Lily wont be able to, she has the squad over... I can't because mom would kill me.." I pulled out my phone and dialed (b/f)'s number. The skeletons waited patiently as I explained the situation. About ten minutes into the phone call I had finally managed to convince her to allow the monsters to stay at their house. She said her see ya later, then turned to the small group.
"Just follow me, 'kay?"