1. Los Angeles

******NOTE*******

Hey guys, this is the first chapter. I'm sorry that it's not very good and not long but I promise that I will try and do better. I hope you enjoy :) xxx

~Ariana's POV~

I didn't really have a choice in leaving Adelaide to move all the way to the other side of the world. You see my parents are always busy with their jobs and they have to leave me a lot, so since my aunty and uncle live in Los Angeles they thought it would be a good idea for me to move in with them so I had some company instead of always being alone.

I look out the small window as the plane is slowly starting to land into LAX. I know I am no longer home in Australia and that being in Hollywood is really going to be different from what I am used.

When the plane lands I decide to wait and sit in my chair and watch the other passengers try to scramble up their luggage together quickly to be able to get off the plane either to be reunited with their loved ones or just here for a holiday. The plane is almost empty now so I get up from the chair to grab my onboard bag, and as I step outside the whole situation finally sinks in and to be honest, I am actually really excited to see my aunty and uncle.

As I exit the terminal I see my uncle Dave waiting for me by the conveyer belts.

"Ariana, it's so good to finally see you," he says as he pulls me into a hug.

I haven't seen my uncle since he visited the family and I two Christmas's ago. When he releases me I notice that he still looks the same and clearly still gives amazing hugs.

"Uncle Dave, I know, it's been so long." I say as I pick up my other suitcases that have just arrived off the conveyer belt.

"How was your flight hunny?" my uncle asks as we finally make our way out of LAX to his Black Range Rover that's parked not to far from the airport entrance.

"It was long but it was worth it" I reply as my uncle unlocks the car door and pops the boot for me to put my stuff in.

"I know it's long but we are very happy to have you come stay with us, Deb is very excited to finally see you again. She hasn't stopped talking about you and planning all the things you should do while being here."

" Well I am happy to be here but I think it's just gonna take some time for me to get used to and that sounds so good. I'm excited to go out and just look around for a bit but if you don't mind when we get home if I can have a little nap because I am extremely tired."

"Of course sweetie, I know long flights can be very draining. Our home is now yours so make yourself welcome to anything." My uncle says as we are now pulling up into the driveway of my new home. The house, wait! When I say house that's more like an understatement, I mean mansion. The outside looks so beautiful that now I can only imagine what it looks like on the inside.

When I step out of the car I don't even have a second to myself before my aunty Deb has flung her arms around me embracing me in the biggest, tightest hug. Instantly I hug back and when I let go my uncle is already standing next to us with all my stuff I have brought over with me from Adelaide.

"Ariana, I have been waiting for you to arrive, I'm so happy for you to be staying with us."

"I know uncle Dave was telling me on the way here that you have been planning all the things we should do. I'm happy to be here, I've missed you guys."

"We've missed you too hunny. You have really turned into a beautiful young lady." A smile slightly forms on my face when she compliments me.

My aunty guides me up to the front porch with my uncle following not to far behind with my suitcases. I offered to help but he insisted that I am the guest and that he would carry my stuff. My uncle places my things in my room that I will be staying in while my aunty give's me a quick tour of the house. I have a feeling that I know I'm going to forget my way around and get lost in this house but I will get used to my new surroundings.

My aunty offers me some lunch because it's lunchtime here but politely I have to decline because I was now feeling really sick due to my lack of sleep. Back home in Adelaide it's about 4am so I decided to put myself to sleep for a few hours. I kind of know where my room is and when I finally reach the last room upstairs on the right I slowly open my door and see a beautiful modern room. The walls are a dark purple with cute little fairy lights dangling down on the wall. In the centre of the room is a big queen size bed, 2 small bedside tables on either side with a really nice lamp on 1 of the tables. There is also a desk where I can do my homework, a T.V on the wall opposite of where my bed is placed, a full-length mirror and a little couch in the corner right beside a door.

I head over to the unfamiliar door and as I turn the handle an instant shock of surprise washes over my face as I get a full look at my walk in robe. To my right there is my very own bathroom but if I keep walking forward right in front of my eyes there is my very own shoe wall!!!! As well as that I have a massive area where I can hang up all my clothes and a few mannequins, which can help me to plan what I want to wear on some days.

Taking all this in has really made me tired so I change into some trackies, and a singlet. Before hoping into my very comfy looking new bed I chuck my hair up into a messy pony tail and quickly take my make up off. I then jump into bed and instantly as my head hits the pillow I fall into a very deep sleep.