Two Unexpected Visitors (chapeter 1)

A white piercing light forces Han to cover his eyes. Suddenly he is in a meadow. It was about mid morning and there was a warm summer breeze. He was looking around to see small little houses by the horizon and one bigger house farther away from them. It had a white porch and huge modernized Windows. He turns around to see two figures standing about 20 feet away from him. It was a man and a woman. Han, confused, walked towards them slowly trying to make out who they were. As he got closer he could see that they were young. The man had long shaggy curly dark hair and the woman had very long chocolate brown curls. He was even more surprised when he saw the man with a Jedi uniform on. Who were they? He asked himself. When I finally got up to them he could see their faces. "Hello Han" the woman said with a kind and gently voice. The woman and the man smiled at him with a familiar warmth and kindness. "Who, who are you" Han said with a stutter. He was slightly afraid but even more confused. "My name is Padme" she smiled. SHe reminded him of Leia but different, more kind than Leia. "I'm Anakin Skywalker, hello Han" Anakin reached out to shake Hans hand. Han shook his hand but looked at him strangely. "Skywalker? Like Luke" Anakin cut him off before he could finish, "haha yes Luke Skywalker our son" he said as he looked to Padme. 'Son...' He thought. 'Wait a minute that means they're' "Your, that's mean your Luke and Leias parents" he could barley even say the words. This was his wife's parents. This was his best friends parents. "How are Leia and Luke?" Padme asked in concern. "Um, they uh, Luke has disappeared. My son he turned to the dark side to follow Vader. Luke left because he blamed himself. And Leia, oh Leia. She just wanted her son back. I tried to but...", this brought a sad look to padmes face. Anakin put his head down and turned away. "God this is all my fault" Anakin whispered . Padme turned to Anakin who was muttering to himself. "Don't blame yourself Ani this isn't your fault" she rubbed the side of his arm. "Padme it is my fault!" he yelled, not angrily to her but upset. "Our grandson turned to the dark side and killed his own father because of me!" He pointed to Han when he said the word grandson. Anakins eyes filled with tears. "Luke blames himself when he should be blaming me! Our daughter has lost her husband and her son she is all alone!" Padme caressed his cheek. "Ani" she kissed him desperately and hugged him for a long time. Han seeing them made him realize something. They loved each other. Anakin and Padme were truly in love, even after all this time. "My son, Ben, there is good in him I felt it. There has to be some left in him, if Leia believes it then I do too. Maybe he can be saved like Anakin was"," I was saved by my son. Someone that I loved so much I couldn't hurt him. I couldn't hurt our son. If your son Ben loves someone enough there is a chance he can return." Padme looked into Anakins eyes "why don't you go inform Obi wan about Han ok?" He kissed her and started walking towards one of the houses. "Han come with me id like to talk to you"