#1 How you met

Chris:
You were the new girl in school. As you were trying to find your way to your next lesson, you found your self lost and somehow ended up next to the music rooms. You were about to turn back to the main hallway, when you heard a beautiful male voice. In curiosity you walked as quietly as you could where it was coming from and you saw the back of a boy with brown hair and a guitar sitting on his lap. You were so distracted because of his voice that you tripped over the mike stands and ran into the drum, making a lot of noise. You winced at how stupid you were. The boy was startled and quickly ran over to help you.

"Oh my gosh, are you alright!" He asked worried. You look up to see the boys amused face and realised how attractive he was. "Erm, yeah." You chuckled grabbing onto his hand as he pulled you up.

"Thanks." You mumbled

"No worries," he smiled "I'm Chris."

You looked up to his towering body and grinned, Y/N, you have a great voice by the way."

"Thank you," He shrugged sliding his hands into his back pockets.

Jakob:
As you were locking your front door you heard a bunch of shouts and big splashes from the next door. You finished tying your laces when a frisbee came flying over the hedge and landed at your feet followed by curses from the boys next door. Seconds later a really hot guy who was in his swimming trunks came running to you.

"Hot daym" you thought as he had a smug smile on his face and ran a hand through his hair. "Hey, uh , sorry has a frisbee come flying over here by any chance?"

You looked down at the frisbee you were holding and jerked you hand towards him. "Yeah, here."

"Thanks," he took the frisbee, "I'm Jakob, your neighbour,"

"Y/N" you replied clearly taken away by him.

He turned away and started walking away before giving you one last look. "See you around," he winked before he disappeared out of your view.

Ethan:
Your Bestfriend and you were shopping when you found a really nice dress. "I really like this one." You examined it. You went into the dressing rooms and shimmed it on. You examined yourself and then came out. Your Bestfriend looked at you then gasped. "What?" You asked worriedly.

"You look gorgeous!" She almost screamed making you laugh.

"She sure does," a male voice spoke. You snapped your head towards him and then froze. He was Ethan Karpathy, the guy you had a crush on for ages. Your Bestfriend gave you a smirk and nonchalantly walked to the other end of the shop.

"Erm, thanks I guess." You blushed.

"What's your name?" He asked running his hand through his hair.

"Y/N," you grinned.

"Wow," he smiled, "y/n" he said under his breath and stared intently, you didn't know what he was thinking, his emotions were unreadable.

"I'm Ethan, how come I haven't seen you before?" He furrowed his eyebrows.

"Oh, I don't know." You shrugged.