Let's Call it Love:Chapter 18 Crazy&Fun Date

Start from the beginning

"Shay-Shay why? Now she calls me Jessie."

I giggled, and placed my hand at his shoulder, "Why does it matter Jessie? I think it's an adorable name!"

I wanted to tease him a little bit. I could imagine him in my head, chasing me around.

"How do you like your new nickname Jessie?" I teased.

"Great. Just great," he said in a flat sarcastic voice.

Everyone quieted down, as I sat next to Jessie. He gave me a light smile, showing dimples. I wanted to melt.

I had on a thoughtful look. "Hey I got a suggestion," I began.

"What is it?" he questioned.

"Why don't we go on our date early? If that's okay with you..." I said, getting shy.

He looked at me shocked but smiled, "Yeah sure."

I smiled back.

"What time do you want to go?" He asked.

Hm... "Right now I guess?" I asked being hopeful.

He eagerly nodded and hugged me from excitedness.

"Your too hyper for me you know," I teased.

His smile dropped to a frown, i lifted up his chin, "Don't be so sad. Smile."

Jessie got some clothes from Rey and it surprisingly fitted.

"You ready to go now?" He asked.

We went to my driveway and got into his car. It was fancy. The seats were leather and was very comfortable.

"Where are we going for our date pighead?"

"You'll see," He said with a smirk.

The car finally stopped after a half an hour. I looked out to see a park filled with little kids and a lot of people.

I let out a chuckle but got out.

"So your bringing me to a park?" I asked.

"Pretty much," He answered and shrugged.

I filled my cheeks with air and made a farting sound, "I thought you would be fun Jessie." I bantered playfully.

He intertwined our hands as I felt myself blushing.

"Just wait and see," He smirked.

He led me to a long rope. A lot of teenagers our age were on either the left or right side. I knew this game. A really jolly lady talked to us.

"Sweetheart go on the left side," She told me.

"Cutiepie go on the right side." She instructed.

"If my side wins no chocolate cake for you." He began.

"If I win I get a chocolate cake," I smirked.

Our hands let go of each other as we went to our teams. The jolly lady blew the whistle and everyone started pulling. The more I giggle the more I get weaker. This game is troublesome too because my foot either get stepped on or I step on someone's foot unintentionally.

"Anything for my Chocolate cake!" I screamed.

People seemed to hear me and pulled harder. My hands were getting clammy so it started to get hard to get a grip of the big rope.

The little flag was almost on our line but to my surprise it completely went to the right side in just one pull. I stumbled like everyone else as we fell to the ground on top of each other. I tried getting myself up, and I succeeded but my hand was stuck in a big pile of people.