Let's Call it Love:Chapter 18 Crazy&Fun Date

Start from the beginning

"Michaelangelo is so quiet but I like it, makes him look mysterious," Paige said nonchalantly.

"Riley is so hot!" Alyssa exclaimed in a cheerful voice.

"Most of the girls in our school thinks that, am I right?" I asked.

She narrowed her eyes at me, "Agreed but most of the girls doesn't see the real Riley," she answered.

Her answer actually interested me. The real Riley she says huh? All I see is his cockiness and flirtatious moves.

"So what is the real Riley like?" I asked her, curiosity taking over me.

She put on, what I think is her thinking look. "Well he's not much of a player. He's just hurt on the inside because of his past. He uses girls to make him forget the past," she explained.

This thing made our table silent. I couldn't believe it either but what is so bad about his past?

"Oopsies, too much info," she said sheepishly.

"It's fine," I said.

After a whole lot more silent minutes everyone started to talk again.

"Does anyone know Landon's full name?" I asked out loud.

I got stares but an answer. "I believe it is Jess Logan West," Shay answered.

I smiled, "Thanks!"

"Welcome," she smiled and returned to talking.

The girls ordered something for their lovers so I guess I'll bring Jessie one. I ordered Chocolate chip pancakes for him with scrambled eggs on the side.

We drove home and half of the girls raced their way to the big room to get back to their lovers. I was the last one to come in. The guys started eating already except Landon, who stared at me with hope in his eyes.

"Did you bring me anything?" he asked with a smile.

I hid the food on my back. "Sorry nope," I lied.

His smile fell and I laughed. I sat down next to him and handed him the food.

"You really thought I wouldn't bring you food?"

"Yep."

I think I might just call him Jessie. It's a funny nickname I made.

He began eating the pancakes. I half-ran to the kitchen, bringing him back a glass of water.

When I got there he already finished all of it. I giggled, I wonder if he's full now? I walked back to him, passing him the glass of water. He drank it making gulping sounds.

"How was your food?" I asked.

"Perty good. How did you know that Chocolate Chip pancakes were my favorite?"

"I didn't. It's my favorite too you know," I smiled sheepishly.

"Thanks Scar," he thanked with a shy smile.

I ruffled his hair, and he fixed it back with just flipping it.

"You're welcome, Jessie." I said and sat in the beanbag.

His eyebrows furrowed. "Why'd you call me that?" he inquired.

I shrugged, "Jess is your name right? Might as well call you Jessie."

"Alright, who told Scar?" he asked everyone outloud.

"I did," Shay replied with a grin on her face.