Chapter 1

"Olivia" Kelly, the worker said, "someone is here to look at you. Maybe you'll find a family" Kelly said with a smile on her face.
"Maybe I can finally get out of here" Olivia said rolling her eyes as she walked to the other room.
"Danielle, it's your turn" Kelly yelled. I stood up and when I reached the room I saw 4 guys there and I rolled my eyes. One had blue hair, one had a mohawk, messy hair, and then there was curly head.
"Hi" I said quietly only because I was shy. Blue hair smiled. Curly put out his hand for me to shake.
"I'm Matt" he said with a smile.
"Mike" said Mohawk.
"Josh" blue haired shook his head smiling.
"That leaves me with being Ian." Said curly.
I pushed my straight blond hair being my ear.
"I'm Danielle" I said smiling.
The blue haired one stood up, I think that one was josh?
"Tell me about yourself" blue haired said.
"Well I'm 8, I like puppies and pizza and soup" I said confidently. Blue haired looked up at the messy haired guy.
"I think she's the one" the blue haired man said while laughing. Kelly smiled, so did I.
"Really?" Kelly asked.
Josh smiled. "Yeah" he said looking at the other guys. They all agreed. Kelly got the papers for them to sign.
"Which one is going to be the father?" Kelly asked.
"I am" said the blue haired man. I was talking to the other guys while he filled out papers. They said they would be my uncles. Honestly, I was really excited someone wanted me for once. I couldn't wait to go to a place and call it home for once.