Chapter One

*2 years later*

Charlie's P.O.V

So you're probably wondering what happened in these 2 years? Well let me tell you.

You remember that crazy ass guy who wanted to kill me? Well he's in prison so I have nothing to worry about now. Weird I know. But I guess it was for the best. Anyway Katie and Nash split up and she moved back with her mum *cries* but they got into a massive fight and all dat shit. Gilinsky and I are still going strong and so is Cam and Ellie. They moved into our house while all the other boys stayed next door. So yeah my life's been perfect for these past two years.

It's my birthday soon and I honestly can't wait. I wonder what everyone is going to get me. I mean I don't want them to go all out on me cause I don't know how to react to surprises but we'll see.

'Hey babe?' Jack says snapping me away from my thoughts. 'Wanna go for a swim today?'

'Sure just let me got ready.' I say as he walked back out our room. I grab my new swimming costume, due to binge watching Netflix and eating food for the past two years, I may if put on a couple of pounds but in fine with that. As long as Jack still loves me for me I don't care. I got changes into my swim suite then put a baggy maxi dress over the top and some flip flops even though it was winter time in America I still can't get used to the heat.

'Looking hot.' Ellie said as I was walking down the stairs to get in Jacks car. 'You got a good booty in that dress gurl.' She giggles to herself while eating apple jacks. Typical.

'I'm off swimming with Jack there's food in the fridge for your lunch and put the chicken in for dinner tonight please.' I ask putting my keys in my bag. 'I've also written what you need to do down so you don't get confused. Love you bye.' I said while closing the door behind me.

'Okay mom' Ellie says jokingly behind me. 'Love you too though'

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Finally a update 🙌 sorry it's short but at least it's a update