Chapter 9

Is It possible to dream when you have just fainted. I guess maybe It is seen as i'm dreaming of...What i just saw. I'm pretty sure i've just saw Justin. Or a very good look alike. Never in all of my life have i seen a good look alike.

I think the pills i'm on are taking a very bad effect on me. Seeing things is never a good thing and let's face it i'm no Ghost Whisperer.

But how can I see Justin. He's dead. I know what I saw it was him coming off a rollcoaster. He looked straight at me or straight through and smiled. Whoever it was knew I was there.

I couldn't think about this no more i just need to wake up from this dream.

Blinking was useless. The more i wanted to wake up the more i was being pull back into a dream.

I gave up.

My dreams took me to memory of me and Mason. Why Mason? Jason should be in my dreams. Maybe it's because he wasn't around any more.

It was Mason's last dance at school. All years were invited. At this time i still wasn't with Justin he wasn't even at my school at this point. Mason has only just met me a couple of days ago in the toilets.

I was sat on my table with nobody. They had just finished thier meals and were dancing to the very loud hip-hop music.

I snorted. I got my bag from under my table and emptied the contents onto the table. In the bag was chewing gum, a book, my ipod and my smoothie. I grabbed them all of walked out of the hall in into the corridor.

I sat by my locker and took a swag of my smoothie. I placed my headphones into my ears and put some music on that sounded good unlike what they are listening to. I picked the book up and started to read where i left off. I read for what felt like forever. I heard several people coming past shouting "NERD!". I didn't take it too personally because after all i am one. The only reason i'm reading why there is a dance is because i have no friends.

It was getting hot so i took my hoodie off. I've been hiding my dress all night. It was purple and short. My mum bought it for this night especially. I opened my locker and placed my hoodie inside.

Then i felt a warm breath on my neck.

"Elizabeth". I heard a voice.

I turned around and saw Mason in a suit. "Mason, i've got to..." I said as i grabbed my bag.

He blocked my way. "Come back to the dance with me?" He asked.

I shook my head. "With you no way and i'm going home whether you like it or not". I said in reply.

"Your so stubborn and you've got that attitude that just makes we wanna..." He said.

"Makes you wanna what?" I asked. He shook his head.

"It doesn't matter". He replied.

I pushed past him. He grabbed my bag and flung it on his shoulder.

"If you ever want to see your bag again, i suggest you go in there and start dancing". He said.

I laughed. I walked down the corridor. He ran after me.

"Don't you want your bag back then"? He asked.