𝙷𝙾𝚆 𝙷𝙴 𝙰𝙿𝙾𝙻𝙾𝙶𝙸𝙴𝚂

Sam- You where in the hospital with a broken arm. You had to go home today and that meant you would have to talk to Sam. There was a knock on your room door. "Come in" You called. Sam walked in his eyes red. "y/n....". "What do you want Sam I'm still mad at you." You snapped. "I know you are but please just listen to what I have to say." "You have 5 minutes so start talking" You said. "Ok well here goes. y/n I love you so much to the point of pain. I would die for you. I'm so sorry that I lost it and now look what I've done you have a broken arm. Darling just hear me out. I'll do everything for you this week and you don't have to lift a finger." Sam said a tear rolling down his cheek. You walked over to him and wiped it away. "Your forgiven Sammy" His eyes light up. He gives you a kiss. "Lets go home baby"

Paul- Even though your nose healed. Paul was mad at himself he had hurt his imprint. You where laying on the couch one day. "Hey baby girl can you come here" He called from the kitchen. You walked to the kitchen. Paul had made your favorite foods. "Babe what's all this for" You asked. "Well I'm super sorry for braking your nose." He said. "Oh Paulie it healed and I'm fine." "I know but I felt terr...." You cut him off by kissing him. "Paul don't feel bad every things fine"

Jared(His Prov)- I can't forgive myself for hurting my imprint. I need to talk to her. I got up and phased and ran to the hospital. I walked up to her room. I knocked on the door. "Come in" I heard her gorgeous voice say. I walked in. "Jared what the hell are you doing her go away" She panicked. "Please baby I need to talk to you" I said. "Fine but you stay over on that side of the room" She said. She was scared of my because she smells like fear. "Ok well first words cant explain how sorry I am for hurting you and please don't be scared of me. I love you with all my heart and so much more." I said as she cried. "No no no please baby don't cry" "Jare come here" She said. I walked over to her. "Your forgiven now lay with me I hate hospitals they're always so cold" She said as I cuddled her.

Embry - He has no need to.

Quil- You sat on Emily's counter as she held an ice pack to your cheek. "I DONT CARE GO FUCKING TALK TO HER OR SO HELP ME GOD I DONT KILL YOU" Sam yelled from outside. Quil walked into the house. "I'll leave you to alone" Emily said before walking out. "Are you going to talk not yell" You asked. "Princess I'm super sorry I didn't mean to" He said walking over to you. "I know but that scared the shit out of me please never do that again" You said. "I promise and you can slap me if that makes you feel better" "Babe you know I'll just brake my hand" You said as he stepped between your legs. "Here let me" He said taking the ice pack from your hand and he kissed your cheek.

Seth- "Baby I'm so sorry I thought you where Paul" He said cupping your cheeks in his hands. "Hey you cheeky dick waffle" Paul said making you laugh. "It's ok bear your forgiven" You said. "As for you Black I will snap your neck and throw your sorry waffley ass off that cliff" You said.

Jacob- "Oh my god baby I'm so sorry" Jacob said rushing over to you. "It's ok hey look now I have knowledge in my head" You laughed. "Haha very funny but I still hurt you" He said moving you hair out of your face. "Jake its fine its knowledge"