Epiloge

*20 years forward*
"MOOOOOM. Can you help mee? My boyfriend will be here in an hour. I don't know what to wear. Please help." My daughter Kira yelled from upstairs.

Guess who? Yeah. I'm Nevaeh.
I wanna tell you my life in the past 18 years.
So..
We moved to LA in the summer and found a cute little flat not far from his college. I started to work in the office and Aiden started college. We had our fights but we always made up. I worked in the office for 3 years but i got bored and searched for a more exciting job.
But lol. I never found one. But i got a job in a bigger company in a higher position. It's much better that my last job. Aiden graduated from college and became a lawyer. He's very famous and always wins his cases. I'm so proud of him.
At our 4th anniversary he proposed. We had dinner at home and suddenly he was in front of me on one knee. I said yes of couse. We were 21 at that time. At 22 we had our wedding in october. It wasn't a big wedding, but it was my dream wedding with my man. I loved it.
The honeymoon was in Hawaii. It was so romantic and i loved the vulcanoes. And he got me pregnant there, so you can't say that we didn't enjoy our time there.😉
The next 9 months were the hardest time of my life. But my husband helped me through everything. And just in time came our daughter, Kira. With brown hair and brown eyes. My baby.
The flat became too small for us so we bought our first house. It has 2 floors, 3 bedrooms, a guestroom, 2 toilets and bathrooms, a living room, a hall and a kitchen. The garden is pretty big too.
We've been living here for 14 years now.
At the age of 32 came our babyboy, George.
Our life is complete.
Oh and how can i forget my cutie cat, he's called Walter. What a creative name. Don't you think so? Yeah i think so too.
So now aged 38 i'm becoming old but i can still have fun with my hubby ya know.
Back to the present. My daughter is now 15 and she's going to have a date with he's boyfriend, Paul. They are so cute together. All lovey dovey. He's taking care of her. They really love each other.
My boy is 6 years old. He just started primary school but he has a lot of friend.
Aww Dawn is still in my life. We are still besties. Our daughters are best friends too. Kira and Aria are always together. Since they had there diapers on. 

I spaced out. Kira had been yelling for me for ages. I better go before she has a panic attack.
I walked up to her room and saw her walking around in her room in sweats.
"Hey. What's wrong? What can i help?" I asked her. She looked at me.
"I don't know what to wear. He's gonna take me to a picnic. What if i'm gonna be over dressed? Heeeeeelp please." She pleaded. Aw she's in love. Totally. Oh young love.
"Okay. I see. A picnic. You should wear jeans with a cute top. It's not too cold not too hot. You are gonna be okay for this event. He will think you are beautiful even if you go like this. Trust me." I smiled at her.
"Thanks mom. You are the best." She smiled back at me.
And with that my little boy came in.
"Mooooom. Can you play with me? I'm bored." He looked at me with his puppy dog eyes. So cute. How can i resist that.
"Okay little guy. What do you wanna play?" I asked looking down at him. At that he started thinking funnily. Ya know that position.
"Hmmmmmmm.. Oh i knooooow. Let's play football. Will you play with me moooom?" He asked.
"Okay. Grab a ball and let's go outside." I said to him.
"Yaaay i'm going. Hurry mommy." He said running out.
I followed right after him.
We started kicking the ball between us when a car pulled up in front of the house. Ooooh Aiden is home.
"Daddyyyyyyy. Come play with us!" George screamed running to his daddy. Aiden picked him up and walked next to me. He gave me a kiss and put him down.
"Hi babe." He hugged me. " okay let's play." He smiled at us.
We were playing when Paul came and took Kira out.
We went in and ate dinner together. Kira came home and the kids went to bed after showering.
We took a shower too and went to bed.
Aiden told me how his day went and i told him how my day went. He hugged me to his chest and i hugged him too.
We said our goodnight and fell asleep thinking how good my life is going. How lucky i am to have my family.
This was my story how the bad girl fell for his boy.
*************************************
Heeey.
Sorry for this late update. I had so much schoolwork to do and i spent my free time with my boyfriend.
Soo this is the last chapter. What do you think about it?
Some information..
Kira and Paul. That's me and my boyfriend. I wanted some reality in my story. My love.
I'm 15. Reality too.
So yeah.
Okay.
Thank you very much for reading my story.
It's the end. The end is always hard.
I love you all. Thank you again.
Have a good life.
And don't forget to..
VOTE. FOLLOW. COMMENT.
Byeeeee❤️🐋