Part 2

Uf sans p.o.v
Man,Gaster is so annoying. He is not cool.
Later
At sans p.o.v
I'm bored, maybe it was a bad to come to this party. Then us sans shouted," I made some spaghetti pizza!" "Cool! I want some!" C papyrus shouted. Spaghetti pizza!? The hell.

Uf sans p.o.v
They look a bit delicious only. "Hey at sans.what is under that white screen? Mind showing it to me?" "Nah, I don't think that you can take it." "It's ok. I've went through more than others back in underfell." "Fine". That part was melting. "What's wrong? Look pretty chilled to the bone, he he..." Omg. His bone is melting his still making puns?

At sans p.o.v
"Hey there. What au are you from?" "Underswap! You must be from aftertale! Oh boy! Your not looking swell! Here, have a kisses!" *chomp* "Bye!" "Omg. He is so cute. I'll take him!" "No you won't." I think it was us papyrus.

C sans p.o.v
"Sans, someone spiked the eggnog. And What ever I say pls don't judge me. Don't. "Sure." "I know we don't have lips, but this thing makes me want to kiss uf sans in the mouth." Omg. I took the cup of eggnog away from him and said, " That's enough eggnog for you today." "Sans! You said you would not judge me!"
"Hey, at sans. You know the science us? " "yeah...." "Well he told me....." "No" he wanted to." "Pls." "Kiss uf sans." He glitched. "Means, you and I....."  Then gaster said."self shipping sinners. So who will win him?"