Chapter 7: Falling Again

Hey Guise! so I wanted to say something first well, I 'm writing more stories so if you'd like me to update them tell me. I'll be up dating one real soon. well thanks and don't forget to comment and vote :) Now read on.

It was morning and I had to wake up for school, but honestly I wasn’t feeling good. I wasn’t over the fact that I’ll never talk to Harry ever… the worst of all was that soon they would be coming to my city and I won’t be going. My mother said no because we’re struggling with money.  My chances are definitely gone.

I got to school and went straight to class. I didn’t want to talk to anyone today. I sat down I was the first one in class. “Good Morning Marisa” said my Math teacher as I walked in. “’Morning Mrs. Jones” I said back to her. I waited there sitting for 20 mins. till the bell rang. I heard Farrah and Alfonso talking as they walked in.

Farrah: Yeah I know! Hey look there’s Marisa.

Alfonso: Marisa! There you are we’ve looking all over for you. Why didn’t  you come to the cafeteria?

Marisa: Sorry I had to ask the teacher something.

I had to lie to them. I mean I wasn’t gonna tell the “Sorry guys I don’t wanna talk to you today.” No.

Farrah: And why didn’t you answer your damn phone?!

Marisa: Sorry. It was in my bag.

After that the teacher told everyone to take a seat. We were going to actually work today. We don’t really do anything in math class ‘cause the teacher gives us like three days to do homework, but the day I feel like shit we actually have to work. Great!

The teacher kept talking and explaining something but I wasn’t really paying attention. I was too distracted thinking about yesterday. I was so distracted I didn’t even hear when the bell rang.

Farrah: Marisa! You coming?

Marisa: oh yeah sorry. I was distracted.

Alfonso: You okay Marisa?

Marisa: Yeah. I’m fine -I said with a fake smile- now let’s go. We don’t wanna be late.

I left before them. I didn’t want to talk so I just left.

---------------

Alfonso: Farrah, I don’t think she was telling the truth.

Farrah: Tell me about it. She made that fake smile I know she’s not okay.

Alfonso: I wonder what’s wrong. I mean she was alright yesterday.

Farrah: yeah she was more than alright she told me she was happy. You know many times I’ve heard her say that? Once!

Alfonso: we better talk to her. Let’s go.

---------------    

I was walking to class when I heard a voice call my name. “Marisa” they yelled it was Alfonso and Farrah.

Alfonso: Marisa, we need to talk.

Marisa: about what?

Farrah: about you. What’s wrong? You were happy yesterday now you’re all depressed.

Marisa: Its nothing alright. -I said as was going to walk away-

Alfonso stopped me and he grabbed me and gave a tight hug while saying, “Marisa, what’s really going on? We’re best friends and you can tell me.”  As he said that tears began to drop down my cheeks. I don’t know why every time Alfonso asks me if I’m okay I always start crying.

I hugged him back tighter laying my head on his chest and letting the tears fall on his shirt.

“Are you okay?” he said “No. I’m sorry guys. I’m not okay. I’ve just felt sad lately.” I said sobbing. “Awe Marisa. Don’t worry we’re here for you.” “Yeah you know that anytime you’re feeling down you can talk to us.” “Thanks guys. It means a lot.” I said smilingly.

We walked to class and we were 10 mins. late because of me. Even worse we were in the same class and our teacher hated us ‘cause we always talk.

“Well look who decided to show up to class today. You’re 10 minutes late!” Mr. Anderson yelled “We know sorry. It won’t happen again. We Promise.”  “Don’t promise me anything. This is the 5th time this month.” He said handing a yellow slip to each of us. “Detention! All of you. Today. After school. And don’t be late!” “But-t” “No buts. Now take a seat”.

Great now we got detention because of me. I felt terrible because it was all my fault. They were trying to cheer me up.

It came to be the end of the day, finally, but I had to stay after school for detention. Ugghh!

I went to look for Alfonso and Farrah but I couldn’t find them anywhere. I called them but neither one of them answered. I kept looking for them and as I walked my phone rang. It was an unknown number but I answered it anyway. “Hello?” I said questioning who it could be “Hey Marisa, Its me…”

*************************************************

Oh oh. who is it? what do you guise think? who do you think it is? Well I hope you liked this chapter. So sorry if it was boring and short I know. sorry. tell your thoughts. please please comment and vote I need all the motivation to keep writing. also if you do like it share it! thank you I love you and have a good one :) xx